Tall & Short

Original Date Published: November 12, 2017

[**EDITED**]

(Bad Era)

"Michael," I called, looking at a shelf in the grocery store.

"Yeah, baby?" He answered after a bit, reappearing behind me.

"Can you get that pasta? It's over there." I proceeded to stand on my tippy toes to point at it.

"Why not just get the ones in the bottom?" He asked.

"Because the ones on top are the ones with the best quality, Michael. And they're cheaper!"

His eyebrows raised a certain way underneath his disguise and I immediately knew that this idiot is smirking at me.

I placed both my hands on my hips and raised a brow at him.

"Mike, can you please just get it?" I asked in exasperation at his antics.

His audible snickers were heard before he was finally moving to get it and chucks it (gently) in our cart. He was still laughing by then and I rolled my eyes, pushing the cart near the next items on our list.

"Babe, come on!" He said, jogging so he could catch up to me (which isn't really much of a jog at all considering that his legs are much longer than mine are).

He grabbed my waist, dipping his head down near my ear.

"I'm sorry. Please, baby?" He whispered.

I sighed.

"You don't have to rub off your height on me, Michael. I know I'm short, and I'm already embarrassed enough by it. Plus I'm not beautiful, sexy—"

His hand went up and covered my mouth.

Then he got in front of me, again, dipping his head down to my eye level.

"Babe, your height doesn't mean a thing. You're beautiful, baby. And you're sexy. Don't you dare bring yourself down from what you really are." He tells me and slowly removes his hand.

His lips were then pressing against mine and we shared a quick but soft kiss.

"You're beautiful, baby. And I love you." He said, caressing my cheek.

I leaned in to his touch before answering.

"I love you too."

(A/N:
Short but very relatable. And I would like to call this adorable!

Relationship goals!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Much
L.O.V.E

~Sarey33