Assassins

(Modern Thrad Era)

Year: 2017

Original Date Published: November 12, 2017

[EDITED]

[**Flashback**]

"Hide in the closet and don't come out until I tell you! And do not leave your sister!" Mom said, a few tears escaping her eyes.

"Mom no! I can help! Mom, please, don't leave us here!" I cried.

"No! Honey, listen to me, please. Stay here with your sister." She begged me.

"No!"

"Yes! Take care of your sister and yourself! There's a chance we won't be able to get back to you!" She was crying now as she told me what to do.

She then rushes out the room after closing the door of the closet with us inside it.

"Y/N, is everything going to be ok?" Shandice, my 10-year-old sister asked, voice trembling.

"Shan, you're a big girl now right? You'll understand right?" I shakily asked.

She nods wanting to know.

"Someone broke into the house Shan. And I have to go there to make sure Mom and Dad are ok. Do you promise me and swear you won't get out of this closet?" I said and she didn't answer.

"Promise me!" I shouted already shivering with so much crying.

"I promise!" She yelled back, now crying too.

"Good girl. Remember that you promised, Shan. You can't break your promise. Unless I called you from downstairs, ok?" I asked her one last time.

Again, she nodded and I got out of the closet. I closed the closet door and got out of my room. My parents figured that it would be the safest place for us since it is the panic room of the house.

I closed my room door and slowly crept from the 3rd floor staircase.

I started hearing gunshots and I gasped.

I then rushed downstairs where dead bodies of our maids and butlers lie. The sight was horrifying, blood was splattered everywhere and though it shook everything within me to see every single person I grew up around dead, I knew what I had to do.

I have to keep going.

I went to the computer room where multiple monitors combined into one are connected to my parents' panorama and satellite.

I operated it and checked all security cameras to find out where they are.

Shit. They're downstairs right under the room I'm standing in.

I got out of the computer room and crept down the stairs towards the living room where I hear the talking, shouting and crying (from my parents).

I then reached the door of the room where they are held. It's locked.

"Dammit." I whispered

Then something clicked in my mind..

The kitchen door leads directly to this room. But I have to be sneaky.

I got out the front door but I got a glimpse of the big window in front of the room my parents are in.

Their both kneeling on the floor and a guy is behind them pressing two guns on their temples.

I slap my hand over my mouth as I held in my sob.

Despite this, I managed to rip my stare off of them and got to the kitchen door. I hid behind our big refrigerator and I noticed a gun on the ground.

I grabbed it, then took a deep breath as I try to settle my nerves. Remember what you have to do. There's too much at stake.

I checked the barrel of the gun, relieved to find out it was filled all the way with bullets.

"For the last time! Where is it?!" Some guy in a black suit yelled as I peeked a little from the fridge.

"We don't know! We swear to you, we don't know!" Dad told the man.

"You don't know? Well, that's unfortunate. Because that just decided your fate." The man said before gesturing something to the man behind my parents.

Two gunshots were heard.

"NO!"

[**End of Flashback**]

I bolted awake in my bed covered with sweat and tears.

Shit. Another dream.

I composed myself and sat up.

Even after a decade I still get dreams about that same horrid night.

I need to find those assholes and kill them myself. I need to avenge our parents' deaths!

I stood up and made my bed before picking my usual white office suit that I wear.

It became almost like a trademark. Most of my clients and enemies from this world know me by the very same suit I wear to work.

I took a shower before putting it on then trekked my way downstairs into the computer room where my sister is stalking her boyfriend while eating ice cream.

"Shandice, what did I say about stalking Mark?" I scolded, emerging from the doorway.

She turns around, clearly surprised and dropped her ice cream cone.

"Damn it, Y/N, look what you did!" she whined, lamenting over the mint chocolate scoop now all over the floor.

I smiled slyly before wagging my finger at her.

"Karma. Now you have to clean that up." I told her and sat on a computer chair adjacent to hers.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. Anyway, new client Y/N." She told me, already clicking out of her security feed and beginning to type away.

"Info," I asked.

"Ok, so, this company's name is Casa di Morti and they wanted you there to talk about business. I don't know about you, but something seems off."

"Yeah. Considering that Casa di Morti means House of Death in English." I squinted my eyes at the information on the screen, ignoring the way her head whipped around to look at me.

"What?! Y/N, don't tell me you trust this shit. And what kind of lame ass name is that anyway?!" She mumbled the name underneath her breath again and I could tell she cringed at the way it sounded.

"I don't. But I mean, that's where the fun is don't you agree?" I asked with a smirk.

[**Later**]

"Name please?" The girl from behind the desk said.

"Divinity Angel." I adjusted my sunglasses as I said my code name.

"Oh..it's you. The boss has been waiting for you." She tells me before shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

I smiled at her with a nod and she gets off her chair and let the other girl take over.

"Follow me ma'am." She said. Gladly.

We walked to a hallway and reached the elevator. We went inside and she pressed for the 44th floor.

When we got out, we found the boss looking intently at us behind his desk while smiling. I smiled back.

A/N:
First imagines' book guys so please bear with me for the long chapter.

So how's the first imagine?

Is it good?

I hope y'all enjoyed it!

Btw, it's a multi part guys!

Much
L.O.V.E

~Sarey33