Back In Time

(A/N: I know I know. Old concept. But I have this idea for years! I even have it on my old notebook so please cut me some slack!)

The Jacksons Era

Year: 2017

Reader's POV

Dear Diary,

Those stupid girls and those jerks picked on me today. Again. They ripped up my homework and threw a picture of Michael Jackson, my favorite artist, into the toilet bowl.

Out of emotion, I punched the leader of the girls who bully me straight to the jaw. I knocked her unconscious.

I received an immediate detention slip after that and the principal was furious at me.

I so badly want to be gone forever right now.

If it weren't for Michael, I would've cut myself and bleed to death long ago. But I didn't. He wouldn't want that.

That's about everything today Diary.

P.S.
Michael I love you. You're the reason I keep striving for my life. I love you.

~Y/N

I threw my Diary under my bed after locking it and jump out my window into the roof.

I feel the strong breeze and cruel drops of rain on my skin as I look at the cloudy dark night sky.

A flash of lighting and deafening thunder roars and I stood there, unfazed.

I then screamed.

"I wish things were better!! I wish I was with the love of my life!!! I wish everything is the way I want it to be!!"

Another thunder is heard and I was knocked unconscious.

**The Next Day**

I woke up and found myself standing in front of a stage. Very front indeed. Like I'm some sort of VIP.

I looked directly at the stage and found.......The Jacksons performing!

Yes! The Jacksons!!

What the heck?!

What year is this?!

I looked around and people was wearing the trends of the 70's.
What?!

I gaze again at the stage and focused my attention at Michael. He's so sexy! They were performing "Blame It On The Boogie". It was one of my favorites!!!!

I saw Michael look my way and he winked at me. I smile back while blushing.

I think I heard him chuckle then he returned to performing.

Then, memories start flooding in my head. It hurted and I fell back in my chair while clutching my head with one hand.

The music stopped and then loud voices erupts. Someone ran beside me and took me to their arms.

"Baby?! Baby?! Are you ok?!" It's Michael!

"My head hurts" I whispered

"I told you to just stay backstage" he said worriedly.

"But I'm-I'm-" he cut me off

"It's clear that you're not ok! I'll take you backstage and right after we finished the concert, we'll go home" he said and carried me.

A few minutes later, I was being laid down on a couch. I think.

"Don't force yourself up Baby. I love you" he said and leaned down, giving me a quick but passionate kiss.

When he pulled away, I peck his lips again.

"I love you more" I said

"I love you most. Now rest. There's just two more songs left. We'll go home after that. Ok?" he said and I nod.

He then rushes back on stage continuing the show.

My boyfriend is so caring, gentle and loving.

I love him. So much.

I didn't travel in time. I am just where I'm supposed to be.

In his arms happy and free.

End.

(A/N:
So guys! I hope you enjoyed that imagine!!!

Much L.O.V.E

~Sarey33)