Typical Love Story 1

(Yow guys!

I'm just gonna sit here and shut up.

Enjoy the imagine guys!)

Year: 1983

Thriller Era

You smiled a little as you watched your used to be childhood best friend and your current crush, Michael Jackson sing and play the piano in music class.

Used to be childhood best friend because you two are basically inseparable until 6th graded ended.

Michael started having friends who is, in your opinion, way out of your league. They are social-friendly and very outgoing people.

Of course, going on to teen years, hormones are going crazy and you may have turned a little bit of an anti social.

You just started drifting away from him. Physically, mentally and emotionally. But not completely.

Whenever Michael sees you, he'd shot a smile at you and you'd send a shy smile back before looking down, letting your hair hide your face as you immediately try to depart.

And it has been going on for a few years now.

But in Music Class, which is the class you and Michael share, you can't depart nor switch seats to kind of avoid him so you usually just stay quiet and distant.

Which has become very typical for you since this whole "Avoid-Michael" thing started.

He finished singing in front as the whole class gave him a round of applause, including you and he went back to his seat. Right beside you.

When he reaches his seat, the teacher called your name for you to perform next as an output for this year.

You mentally sighed in relief before standing up and heading to the front, making sure you take the opposite direction from Michael

You were halfway near the front when the bell rang.

You internally groaned as you went back to your seat to grab your bag. After swinging it on your shoulder, you immediately walk as fast as possible away from there.

As you're walking, you heard a pair of fast feet chasing after you and you turned around.

Your eyes clashed with brown orbs that you adored so much as his hand grabbed your arm.

"Michael" you said

You immediately looked down, feeling your cheeks heat up. Your hair once again, acts as a curtain, hiding your face the way you like it.

But Michael brushed your hair out of your face with his hand and he gently lifted your chin to make you look at him.

You continued to look down with your eyes, avoiding any kind of eye contact with Michael.

"Y/N" he called your name.

You looked at him for a second before gazing at the floor again.

"Y/N, please look at me" he said

You hesitantly looked at him. You can't exactly resist him for a long time since you do have feelings for him.

"Y/N I—"

The bell rang, interrupting Michael and indicating that the class is starting.

You instantly snatched your hand from his grip

"I have to go" you mumbled before dashing to your next class, leaving a sad-looking Michael.

LATER—

The last bell rang for the day and you grabbed your things before getting immediately out of the classroom so Michael, which is having his Biology class right in the next classroom can't come after you again

You're not ready to talk with him yet after that encounter earlier.

Of course, things didn't come as planned. You heard the familiar footsteps again dashing near you so you decided to run too.

You switch halls quickly in hopes of losing him but none of them work. You cursed his fast feet in your mind along with his long legs which really works in his advantage.

You then saw the gates of the school so you run as fast as your feet lets you out and headed for the streets.

You stopped running and turned around seeing no Michael behind you. You furrowed your eyebrows.

You looked back into the street to your house.

Only to be surprised by Michael standing while staring at you.

'Dang it'
You thought

(Hey guys! New imagine.

I apologize for not making a Christmas Imagine.

And in case y'all ask, yes, I do celebrate Christmas. I just think it's pretty sad to write somethings that will be in the imagine if we don't even experience it.

But for y'all's and my sake, I'll try I promise and I'll post it today.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you for taking the time reading this imagine! And thank you for every read, vote and comments guys! I greatly appreciate it!

I love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

Much
L.O.V.E

~Sarey33