Chapter 2

-Angela's POV-

I was just walking to my 6th period when I felt myself being shoved to the floor. "Haha hey dyke" a jock yelled at me. I just got to this school and somebody already knows I'm a lesbian?!?! How?!?!. Cheerleaders and jocks blocked me in the corner and started calling me every word in the book like "whore" and "slut" and "homo" "hey Angela did you get a girlfriend yet?" The same jock from before asked me in a mocking tone. "Oh please Adam" a cheerleader giggled. Ugh that giggle is annoying! "She turned into a lesbian because she couldn't get a boyfriend and now not even a slutty homo would want to date her." Ok that went to far. I tried to hold my tears in but one tear rolled down my face and by the time that one rolled all the way down my cheek, my face was flooded with tears. Why are they being so mean to me?!?! I've never done anything to them! I've never done anything to anyone! They were still throwing comments at me from every direction. I heard a loud yell "STOPPPPPPP!!!" I looked up and saw the same girl I ran into yesterday. She's so beautiful. Snap out of it Angela. She'll never like you back. "Oh Emily do you want to help us run this homo out of the school" The jock, Adam asked. Yeah that'll totally work. I thought. "No I want you to stop bullying her" the girl said. "Why should we?" Brooke the cheerleader said. "Because of you don't....." I saw her pull out her flip phone. "I'll spread this picture all over Facebook, Instagram, tumblr, and everywhere else I can think of." The girl said. "Uh-oh ummm Brooke, I think Angela has had enough torture for today... Let's go!" Adam said and him and Brooke ran out of the hallway. Soon everybody moved into their own little groups. The girl came up to me and tried to help me up but I declined and got up by myself. "Ok......" I heard her say. "You know I didn't need your help! I can handle myself." Ugh why did I just say that?!?! "I was just trying to help!" The girl whisper-yelled. "I didn't need your help!" I said and ran off. Seriously why did I say that ?!?! I just can't stop thinking of that girl. She's... Perfect.

A/N: OMG it's been so long since I wrote a new chapter!!!! I'm starting school in 6 days so I'm going to update as much as possible because I'm starting high school and might not have enough time to write because of homework. Oh and #riprobinwilliams he was. A great actor and he will be missed. 😭 goodbye my rainbows 🌈

P.S. my best friend will be checking my stories for any grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, and any of that.