Photographic memory/ eidetric memory

1.ability to recall images from memory vividly after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure.

2. occurs in between 2 and 15 percent of children and very rarely in adults.

3. it is not possible to develop a photographic memory. You have to be born with it.

4. There are different levels of photographic memory (Eg: The different amount of words you can memorize in 30 seconds)

5. There are different types of things you can remember when you have photographic memory. Here are some of them:
- Images
- Books
- Dates
- People
- Numbers
- Quotes

6. Photographic memory can fade away when you grow up.

7. According to scientists, researchers and psychologists, the idea of having a photographic memory has never been proven to exist. While it's possible to have an exceptionally sharp memory, no one can actually recall every single detail about an image with perfect accuracy after a quick look.

8. It's Been Used as an Excuse for Plagiarism.

9. Eidetic memory is actually real.

10. Remember things instantly after only a few moments of seeing them in vivid detail. Although the memory may not be 100% accurate there is a very high level of accuracy but the accuracy can fade in just a few minutes.

11. Most common in children.

12. Occurs between 2-15% of children and very rarely adults.

13. Most of us do have a kind of photographic memory, in that most people's memory for visual material is much better and more detailed than our recall of most other kinds of material.

14. The word you would use to describe the people with really a really good memory is memorious.

That's all for today.  Sorry this chapter is short but I hope it was still interesting. Also I'm sorry I didn't update this bool in 2 weeks I was really busy and had quite a few things going on.

See you in the next chapter!

Baiiiiiiiiiiiii