Flowers

1. The rarest flower in the world is the Middlemist Red.

2. The Corpse flower was voted by Britain's Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) as one of the ugliest plants.

3. Roses are arguably the most common and most popular flower species in the world.

4. There are more than 20,000 species of plants that fall into the daisy family.

5. Carrion flowers, also known as corpse flowers or stinking flowers, are flowers that emit an odor that smells like rotting flesh.

6. There is roughly 400,000 different species of flowers found on the planet.

7. The flower with the world's largest bloom is the Rafflesia arnoldii.

8. Ancient civilizations burned aster leaves to ward off evil spirits.

9. Chrysanthemums are associated with funerals in Malta and are considered unlucky.

10. The oldest flower to be discovered is the Montsechia vidalii. It was discovered that this flower is around 130 million years old.

11. Nerium oleander flowers are one of the most toxic plants in the world

12. The Lily of the Valley is a sweet-scented and very poisonous flowering plant.

13. The Watermeal is the smallest plant in the world.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'm sorry that it took so long for me to update. What would you like a chapter on next? Leave a comment and let me know.

See you in the next chapter!

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii