"Do we have to?" He asked. Melody wondered why Luke never commented on Michael teasing him about flirting with her, but she didn't say anything.

"Unless you want to walk home?" Ashton questioned, Luke shook his head and shot up from the couch. "Thanks for having us over, Melody," Ashton smiled.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you," Michael smirked, and Luke punched his arm. 

"Yeah, you guys aren't too bad to be around," Melody smiled, and lead them to the door. Ashton and Michael were walking down the steps, when Luke hugged Melody. She was stunned for a minute, but wrapped her arms around Luke's lean torso shortly after.

"Goodnight, Melody," he said, and ran down the steps to catch up with Ashton and Michael.

"Yeah, night," she said, basically to herself since Luke was halfway down her walkway. She closed the door and turned to see Nikki and Autumn straining themselves to see Melody. She laughed at them and walked back into the living room and sat down.

"I'm upset he didn't kiss you," Autumn pouted. Nikki nodded.

"Why, he has a girlfriend?" Melody would never kiss anyone that was in a relationship, plus her and Luke weren't looking to be in a relationship. They were friends.

"He's gonna dump her for you," Nikki sing songed. Melody shook her head, Luke just didn't like Ali. He wasn't going to dump her for Melody, he was just dumping her because she was Ali.

"Sure," Mel replied, sarcastically. Her friends needed to give up the idea of her and Luke being together. They'd met two days ago, and Melody was certain that her and Luke would only be friends. Then again, she was certain a day ago that they wouldn't be friends.

"I bet that you'll be together by the end of the month," Autumn shrugged, Nikki shook her head.

"I give them at least two months," Nikki told Autumn.

"Bet on it?" Autumn laughed, Nikki nodded, and they shook hands. Melody dropped her jaw.

"You're both going to lose. We're not going to date!" She huffed. Nik and Autumn just nodded their heads, they knew Melody was just being stubborn.

"We're gonna get going," Nikki told Melody, as her and Autumn walked to the door. Melody waved to them, and walked to her room after they left.

To: My favorite Melody
Hi :P

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
Did you really just use the P face

To: My favorite Melody
Don't be mean 

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
You're such a dweeb Lucas

To: My favorite Melody
Why did I want to be friends with you 

Melody didn't answer Luke, she'd let him sweat it out and think she was mad at him. Melody was surprised that she liked being around Luke so much. When he wasn't being the cocky asshole he was the first time she met him, he was actually really nice.

To: My favorite Melody
I was kidding

To: My favorite Melody
Melody no I swear it was a joke

To: My favorite Melody
I'm sorry Melody

To: My favorite Melody
I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP BEING MAD

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
So needy Lucas

To: My favorite Melody
You scared me ):

To: My favorite Melody
I'm calling you that way you can't ignore me