Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43

Start from the beginning

He look at her face. His hand print was on her cheek in red. That's show how harsh he was to her. His eyes turn red. He keep blinking his eyes to control his emotional but tears build up on his eyes. He walk backward while staring at her then his legs hit by Sofa and that's make him to sit on sofa which he used to sleep before.

He look away and stared at the balcony. He saw the full moon for awhile while thinking then He look down and bend his body alittle. He closed his eyes crump his hair with his hands all with his strength. He really angry with himself for raised his hand on her in the same time he was get stuck in his thought. His palms slowly move then cover his face with guilty when he come knows She is innocent. He realised he misunderstand her. He shouldn't misjudge her at first place. He open his eyes then lean on the sofa.

He don't know what to do now. He already make decided he don't want to create family but is she gonna ruin it? Why she is so good to him? Why she need to do so much for him when he show only harted to her? He looks so down and broken.💔 He stare at moon at last he fall asleep somehow.

*Veesha..(soft male voice) Veesha..Sha..Wake up..

Veesha become consious abit when she feel someone shook her arm gently. She feel pain on her head. She was about to touch her forehead but someone hold her wrist to stop her from disturbing the stitching skin(injury forehead part). She slowly open her eyes then see who was that.

She open her eyes widely with shocked when she see Ajay sitting beside her on bed. She frowned at him so much than usual. Once she notice his hand was holding her wrist,she pull off her hand from him angrily. She feel something on her hand. His nail scratch her skin. She look at him frighten. She get up and sit on bed. Next second,she look away and she get off the bed in quick.

Ajay : Veesha..

She took a step. He get up too and move to Veesha's direction to stop her because she is weak. Anything can happen to her. She might be fainted again. When he open his mouth and extend his hand towards her to stop her. She move her back with fearful. She afraid of him that he will do something or raised his hand on her again because last night that how he behave.

Ajay : Vee-

He took another step,but she move back more than two steps. She was like scared of him. It's shows how harsh he was to her yesterday. She started to breathe fast then legs hit on small table. Her breathing timeoy was abnormal. She slip and fall down when her legs hit the table. She move back at last the wall stop her. She start to cry when he took another step forward. Fear can see in her eyes. Ajay stop getting closer to her.

Ajay : Veesha..Calm down..I'm not gonna do anything to you..

He talk very softly and started to beg her. He slowly knee down while looking into her eyes.

Ajay : Don't fear of me..Please.. He feel miserable when she afraid of him.

When he see her crying,his eyes automatically build up tears too.

Ajay : I promise..I swear..I'm not gonna hurt anymore..Please don't cry..Veesha..Please..(convince)

He folded his hands and please her. For few seconds,he waited her to calm down. His eyes speak alots than his words. Her breathe slowly back to normal.

Ajay : Veesha..I-

He struggle to talk then his eyes fixed on the floor.

Ajay : I-..(sighed)

He pressing his lips then continue.

Ajay : The truth is I can't handle my anger,Veesha..

He look up at her.