Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35

Start from the beginning

At least,the small girl company Veesha and become Veesha's company. Veesha's time filled up when she have nobody to talk. The anklets she was wearing were the Salangai(ghungro) making more sound. He sighed angrily. He climbing to downstair while thinking.

One day,He got opportunity. He saw her anklets inside a transparents box was place in the drawer but drawer remain open abit. He take Veesha's classical dancing anklets from the box. He need to hide it before she comes. He grab his normal shirt and put the anklets inside. He roll the shirt on it.

So,it's make less sound. He took the stool quickly and stand on it to reach the upper cupboard. He open the small zip of his luggage. He put inside it then close the luggage. He jump off from the stool then place it where he took it. He back to his work and pretend like nothing happen.

Next day,..

Veesha walk there and here in the room.

Veesha : Ajay..Did you see my anklets?

Ajay : Yeah..I'm wearing it..

He pull his pants up to show his anklets without anklets. He was so sarcastic. Veesha become quiet.

At night..

She asked everyone about it. She was worried. Veesha searching every corner of the house to find for it but failed. She sit on her bed and start to cried.

Ajay watching news on television.

Niece : Mama..

Ajay : Hmm?

Niece : Did you see Veesha attai's anklets?

Ajay : It's just annoying anklets..Athe kaana poona ena..I really hate anklets sound..Ithele dance vere..To spoil everyone's sleep every morning..

He said it because he wants Veesha heard him and yes. She heard him. She turned and look at him. He look at her then roll his eyes arrongantly. He continue watched the television. Since the day,she stop dancing and remove her the anklets which she always wear in usual day because of Ajay.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay's Mother : Can I have your jewelliries? The relatives want to see your jewels?

Veesha : Hmm..

Veesha open the closet and grab all her jewel boxes. A folded letter drop from the box. She see that then walk to her mother law and pass the jewels boxes to her. She come back to the closet then took the letter. She open it and just realise that she totally forget about the letter which Ajay written. She smiled and start reading it but the smile never last long.

Ajay wrote these in the letter.

"Since,we don't talk to each other about ourselves..I don't know about you..Not even single thing..But I'm very sure about one thing..I'm not your type..I don't know how this tie gonna be last long and I don't deserve you..I'll come to the point..I don't believe in love and I have no interest arrange marriage..Don't expect from me anything..If you are not happy,it's not too late..You can stop the marriage now if you don't want this wedding to happen..I don't even mind or dissapointed if you stop this marriage before I tie Thalli on your neck..Decision is yours"

Veesha sit on the bed while holding the letter. She was broken.💔 Before anything start,Ajay put "Dot" to everything. She cover her mouth with her palm with shocked. She can't believe what she just read.

It's written on their wedding day which just before few minutes the wedding was held but now She already married to him. They are husband and wife. She just read it. Now she come knows why he behaving like he have no interest on her. A carelessness become a big problem.