-2

I watched as Yellow arched down and just before they got in the range of the targeting system the cloak appeared. "Coran do you know where we could find a place to fix Blue?" Pidge asked. "I believe there might be a place in the Cyro Galaxy." Coran replied. "That's really far away from here and we can't wormhole." Pidge said. I sighed, knowing this was all my fault and if I had listened to Keith none of this would've happened.

I forced myself not to burst into tears again. After all I've never cried this much when something like this happened to any of the other Paladins. So why does Keith affect me so much? I was snapped out of my thoughts by the Yellow Lion's roar. "Hunk you did it!" I exclaimed as I stood up. "Cosmo take me to Keith." I said as I put my hand on his fur. He gave a small bark before teleporting us inside the Blue Lion.

What I saw amazed me. Keith was standing there barely harmed. "How?" I questioned, too shocked to move. "Blue absorbed most of the shock, this is the worst beam one of the Lions has ever been hit by." Keith answered. After my initial shock wore off I lunged at Keith, throwing myself on him. He fell on the ground with me on top of him. "Idiot! Why did you save me? You could've died!" I yelled as I hit his chest with false strength.

He just lay there taking my endless punches as I sobbed. "Why won't you say anything!" I yelled. "Princess please focus, we need to fix your Lion as soon as possible." Keith said. I forced my body to stop crying and I nodded before standing up with Keith following after. "You can ride with me for now Princess." He said as we touched Cosmo's fur and he teleported us back.

Once we were back inside the Black Lion Keith sat in the pilot's seat. "Keith! You're ok!" Lance exclaimed. "Yeah, we need to get Blue fixed." Keith said. "No problem Coran said there's a place in the Cryo Galaxy." Pidge replied. "No, we need to get Blue fixed as fast as we possibly can because we're vulnerable without being able to form Voltron. I suggest we head to a nearby Marmora outpost and see if they can fix Blue." Keith responded. "Got it, I'm setting the coordinates." Pidge said and I smiled. In this short amount of time Keith had gotten so much better at leading Voltron.

The line cut and Keith sighed. "Thanks Black." I heard him whisper. "Are you ok Princess?" Keith asked. "I should be asking you that." I replied and he gave a quick nod. We set course for the Blades of Marmora outpost. As we were flying I played with Cosmo. "You know Cosmo doesn't listen to anyone besides my mom and I, yet he also listens to you as well." Keith said. "Really?" I questioned and he nodded. I smiled and continued playing with Cosmo. The rest of the flight consisted of random conversations that sparked from little things.

~time skip~

I felt myself getting anxious as we neared the Blades' base. I've never been inside one for very long and now I'll probably be staying here for a few quintants. "Princess are you ok?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. "Hmm?" I questioned. "Are you ok?" Keith repeated. "Just nervous." I replied honestly figuring if I lied he would push more. "Why?" He asked. "I've never stayed for more than a few Vargas at a Blades base." I answered. "Oh." He replied his face dropping. Oh no! I said the wrong thing again, why do I always do that?

"Keith, it's not like that. I just feel out of place and uncomfortable. I'm not scared or holding grudges if that's what you thought." I explained. "Princess I'm sure everyone besides me feels out of place there, it's nothing to worry about." Keith replied and I nodded. "Blades' base 39 come in this is Keith leader of Voltron and Blade agent." Keith said. "State your business." A voice replied. "Our Blue Lion is in desperate need of repair." Keith answered. "Very well you may land." The voice said and the line cut.

Yellow and Black set down Blue as we landed at the outpost. We all walked out of the Lions and were greeted by some Blades. (A/N: Ok I'm not sure how rankings work so here's my version. Leader position, General, Commander, Captain, Officer, Lieutenant, Soldier, Cadet.) "Commander Krolia." A Blade greeted and Krolia gave a nod. "Officer Keith." He greeted and Keith gave a nod as well. The Blade gave the rest of Team Voltron a nod and showed us the way inside. "We only have two rooms available for you to use at the moment while we fix your Lion." He explained while pointing to two doors. "Alright thank you, may I speak to Kolivan?" Krolia replied. "Of course, right this way Commander." He responded and he and Krolia walked off.

"The split is easy, girls in one room boys in the other." Keith said. "What about your wolf?" Lance asked. "Well he'll be with me of course." Keith replied. "Nope not happening your mother can take him." Lance protested. "I'm not in the mood to argue with you." Keith sighed. "Cosmo go to the Princess." Keith said. I smiled before holding my hands out for Cosmo. Instead of walking or running over he teleported right in front of me before jumping on me and sending me crashing to the ground. "Looks like the Princess likes Cosmo better than you Lance." Pidge teased. "That won't work, I already told you I'm totally over it." Lance replied.

I just shook my head and sat up. I pet Cosmo while we waited for Krolia to come back. "I think your dog likes the Princess more than you Keith." Lance joked. "Actually space wolves are very partial to their masters if they have one." I intervened. "I'm not his master, he's my friend." Keith said with a scowl and I wavered under his look.His eyes widened in guilt and he sent me an apology through his eyes for snapping at me. I just smiled which he returned with a slight one of his own. "Ok everyone the door just got coded with our eye scans, we can go inside now." Krolia interrupted