Right on the dock, Sana and Mina emerged from the changing room after having another one of their usual loquacious chats. Tzuyu and Nayeon didn't think they talked for that long, witnessing the two girls approach them. Swiftly, Nayeon tucked the card in her back pocket, reminding herself to tell Mina all about it later. An instant ripple of relief went through Tzuyu when her beautiful girlfriend came into view with her other best friend.

Seeing Nayeon brought back an old thought of Sana's; she was saving teasing Mina for later. A little bit of mischief didn't hurt anybody. Sana drove her elbow into Mina's side. The other girl didn't have to think twice to know what Sana was mentioning. Her cheeks instinctively flared up at the sight of Nayeon's side profile. She caught herself acting up and mentally smacked herself, hitting Sana with her shoulder, whining quietly. Looking at Mina get flustered without Nayeon having to do anything made Sana snicker joyously, loving that she could tease her friend over a simple crush.

   "Hey, Nayeon."
Sana greeted, cheerful as ever, returning to Tzuyu's side with a pile of clothes she was going to buy wrapped around her arm.

"Oh, hey Sana."

Nayeon wasn't exactly surprised to know the couple came to the mall together, for whatever reason. It was only infrequent for them to run into each other outside of school. Mina bumped into Nayeon to let her know that she was right next to her. Nayeon looked up into her direction and smiled. Mina's cheeks began to heat up as she looked anywhere but Nayeon's face. Sana chuckled at the small interaction. Tzuyu looked at her girlfriend for a second to understand what she was giggling about, seeing her gaze was at the two. She quickly caught on and let out an amused sigh through her nostrils.

The two pairs went their separate ways after Sana and Mina paid for their things, leaving Tzuyu and Nayeon occupied in a vague space of their own.

When the couple arrived home, Tzuyu was immediately updated with who had vandalized her cars. She took it upon herself to watch the footage and was appalled at the two people that showed up. The tiny veins that took shelter in her neck and have been perpetually popping in and out during her bursts of fitting rage, made a comeback as she stared deadpanned at the screen. Tzuyu knew the two were more than acquaintances but didn't envisage them to be that close.

"Why is it all of a sudden that two of the poeple who are closest to me are somehow socializing with two of the supposed people I hate the most?"

Pinching the bridge of her nose, Tzuyu asked the killing silence in the room, removing her body from the desk to pace back and forth. Two of the guards stood in the corner, watching and anticipating the right moments of when to answer her suitably. Sana sat down on the rolling chair, sipping on her bubble tea as she waited for Tzuyu's next action. It's been long day for everyone, the morning seemingly to extend even longer.

The ringing of the lunch bell snapped Tzuyu out of her immense train of thought. She's never had to think something over this intensely before, or even have second guesses over her actions. But today wouldn't be a normal one for the tall girl. She was going to venture off into a darker area of her comfort zone, somewhere that crowds she didn't belong in would make contact with her. This external range isn't something she's going to like because of her unfamiliarity with new relations.

On their way to the cafeteria, Sana stopped for a restroom break. Tzuyu waited by the doors or her, leaning against the lockers while she went on her phone. A handful of freshmen had conducted their own search party for Tzuyu. There were three guys and one girl. Their business with her was critical, according to them. They've been scavenging just about every region of the school. And when they finally found Tzuyu standing there by herself, they were more than thrilled that they nearly peed themselves. A few whispers to shut up and hitting each other several times to keep their cool passed before the four walked up to Tzuyu, not acknowledging her small fan base.