Remarkably, something not mocking came out of Tzuyu's mouth instead, in response to Nayeon's question earlier.

"Just didn't expect you to be a person of that sort."

She gave a casual shrug after, to complement her callous demeanor that was still in vicinity.

Nayeon was quick to retaliate, careful to choose her words but spitting  them out so boldly yet haphazardly.

"You don't really know me, to begin with."

She took it as a chance to try her own nonchalant shrug, but she didn't feel like that attitude was for her. She mentally kept a note to rather leave that up to Tzuyu.

Taken back by her cheeky step, Tzuyu scoffed humorously. She didn't know whether to like Nayeon's fresh posture, thinking that the shorter girl was toughening up to her. Not that Tzuyu would pick a public place to start a fight.

She lowered her head, closing her eyes to let out a muffled whirr. She couldn't believe she was going to say it. Lighting her head up, the taller girl stuffed her palms into her jean pockets, letting them go limp.

"How's about I start to on our first session?"

Nayeon couldn't accept Tzuyu's words to be truthful, at first. Needing to readjust her hearing just to be sure she caught that right. She tried to relieve herself with a sigh of acceptance but it came out like a partial croak.

Tzuyu could see the stunned expression on Nayeon's face, which was more than understandable. The taller girl couldn't even grasp what she had said either.

"Chou's Fitness Centre. Come after school. Tomorrow. I'll be there."

The entire time, the pair stood at a distance from each other, only about ten feet away. The gap was quickly closed when Tzuyu stepped forward to present to Nayeon her card. Nayeon flinched at the quick inhale of her perfume, bracing herself for any sudden punches. But it never came. Tzuyu placed the card in Nayeon's hands without another word.

Nayeon was hasty to examine the pass, confused when her fingers glided across over what she thought were bumps. She became speechless when she figured what those were.

"Braille?"

Tzuyu nodded then automatically smacked her forehead when she realized Nayeon couldn't see her bodily gesture. She replied with an indifferent "yeah," like it wasn't the most exciting piece of information in the world. But to Nayeon it obviously meant a lot.

"My dad thought it would be sensible to have that addition since, ya know, he's close with yours..and stuff."

The offhand tone was still present. Her moods were pretty fast to switch up.

Smiling down at the card as her thumb smoothened out the bumps to read its contents. It even had that new card smell. Nayeon appreciated every bit of it.

Chou's Fitness Centre. Choosing to become a better you for you. Open 24 hours.

The address and contact info were situated on the bottom right of the card.

As Nayeon continued to happily scrutinize the business card like it was a shiny plaything, Tzuyu did an observation of her own. She had taken a few steps back to make her own verdict of Nayeon's stance. If anyone was dumb enough to think Nayeon couldn't pack a punch just because she was blind, then they would have another thing coming. Tzuyu knew she had the potential to become stronger; not as strong as her though, but the right amount to where she could defend herself.

Nayeon was more than willing to accept Tzuyu's proposition, inept to conceal her over-enthusiasm with the dopey smile still glued to her face. She tried her best not to show her excitement which clearly failed, not being a person of many secrets. Tzuyu was yet to understand the reason behind the girl's concrete determination.