• Twenty-four Part 2 •

------

------

A couple of days later...

....

"He's been like that for a week.."

"Yeah, normally it takes three to four days for him to escape.."

"So you mean to say you're waiting for him to escape?"

"No that's not what i meant! Just an observation!"

"Yeah sure..."

Two guards were looking through the window at the (H/C)-haired male sitting in the corner of his assigned cell, but it his cell isn't like normal ones for villains, the one he was assigned to has only a metal quirk-proof door with a window on it, so his cell is most likely a room for crazy people.

"Should we tell the boss to let him have visitors?"

"Nah i think we should only do that if he stays behaved like that for a couple of months.. Anyways let's just keep our guard up." The other guard nodded before walking around to check on other cells.

....

At the office of Tsukauchi...

"Are you really sure that the other villains escaped?" All Might said to Tskauchi.

"Yes, we weren't able to find any traces left, seems like they already escaped before we got in, how smart of them.." Tsukauchi replied while fixing stacking some papers.

"How about the hostages?"

"We got all of them, their at the hospital, one of them has a broken leg, it's your missing female student, and the other is a red-haired male who was reported missing a year ago, Kiba Ryouko, a fresh graduate, he was finally found just yesterday." The sentence made All Might sigh in relief, but before he could say his goodbye, Tsukauchi ushered him to come close.

"What is it?"

"It seems like the villain dropped this while he was restrained, i think Eraserhead would want this." Tsukauchi took out a broken frame in his drawer, placing it in his desk.

When All Might examined the frame, he instantly recognized Aizawa in the photo, along with a Black-haired woman and a child around four years old, of course All Might didn't fully recohnize the woman, all he knows is that she's definitely the wife of Eraserhead.

"Tsukauchi, do you mind emailing me about this woman's death if you recognize her." All Might pointed to the woman in the picture.

"Ah yes, Akira Aizawa, i'll email it to you later on."

"Thank you, anyways i'll see you later." He waved goodbye before leaving the office along with he photo.

....

At the Hospital...

"Mina-chan!!" Everyone of the girls in 1-A ran up to the girl sitting up in the white hospital bed, her foot wrapped in a castwhile her arms and legs are bandaged.

"Guys!" Mina hugged them one by one, some of them crying into eachother's shoulders.

"It's been so long! Thank god the heroes found you! Guys come in!" Uraraka called the boys in to visit Mina as well.

"Mina!" Kaminari and Sero called out together as they walked in, of course when they were all inside, Bakugo was leaning beside the exit door along with Midoriya who was infront of the Door.

"What did those villains do to you?!" Iida asked with a worried expression.

Mina weakly smiled, looking down.

"If you can't answer, we won't force it out of you." Tokoyami exclaimed, Koda nodding at his sentence.

"It's fine... They were.. Unexpectedly a bit soft than most villains, well.. One of them anyways, he was the one who broke my leg, but never did anything far than that to me.." Mina said before she looked towards her classmates.

"It was 'X'.." This caught Bakugo and Midoriya's attention, listening further to her explanation, Mina continued.

"The last time i saw her, he has unexpectedly two eyes, and his hair is (H/C), making him look like a different person.." Uraraka's eyes widened, her face full of hurt.

"(H-H/C) hair...?" Uraraka numbled, catching Mina's attention.

"Yes Uraraka-chan.. He told me that he enjoyed toying with you, he didn't hurt you did he?!" The class looked at Uraraka, who clutched her bag near her chest.

"H-He didn't hurt me at all.. He didn't even did anything bad.. He just bought me expensive things and left.. As if it was a date.." Uraraka gulped before she looked up.

"Man, that guy has issues with girls.."

"It's because he never experience full love of a mother." Midoriya blurted out.

"His mother died at the age of 4, even if she was alive when he was born, he never experienced the greetings, hugs and kisses when we're home from school since he was just in kindergarten back then.. So i guess he experimented the kinds of gestures that girls give..." The class was shocked from the Green-haired boy's knowledge of (M/N)'s history.

"Oi stop feeding these extras false information!" Bakugo clenched his fist.

"I-It's not false! I learned all this from Mr. Aizawa!" Midoriya retorted, trembling a bit.

"If that's true.. I feel a little bad for the guy, But he's still a villain!" Sero said, some agreeing with him.

A Doctor then came in with a clipboard along with a nurse behind him.

"Alright Mina Ashido, i would like to take a few tests now, and Nurse Kagami will be assisting these Students out of the room, is that alright?" They all nodded, saying their goodbyes before leaving with the nurse.

....