• Four •

-------------

-------------

....

USJ...

{3rd Person's POV}

"LONG TIME NO SEE, FATHER!" (M/N) laughed hysterically, attempting to stab Aizawa.

Aizawa managed to dodge, making sure to keep his distance and erasing his quirk.

"You're a coward... YOU'RE A F*CKING COWARD!" (M/N) Snarled as he tried to reach Aizawa with his own scarf.

"Sh*t.. Even if i erase his quirk, he's still physically strong.." Aizawa mumbled, dodging his son's scarf.

Aizawa tried to capture (M/N) with his scarf, but he also dodged.

"(M/N) STOP IT!" Aizawa yelled, throwing punches and kicks at (M/N).

"I LOST AN EYE BECAUSE OF YOU!" (M/N) growled as they both dodged eachother's attacks.

'With that giant scum weakening me and my shoulder disingrated.. I can't fight that much.. But i have to push myself..' Aizawa thought.

The hero managed to kick (M/N) in the jaw, making Aizawa restrain him with his Scarf.

(M/N) cursed, but grinning mishieviously as he saw Aizawa blink through his goggles, he activated his quirk, his eyes turning red like his father as Aizawa released him.

"Argh..!" Aizawa held his head.

'Sh*t.. No.. You can't submit to this..' Aizawa thought, trying to fight back the hallucinations (M/N) was making.

"You're still stupid, father..."

Little did (M/N) know, Midoriya was charging at him.

"LET HIM GO!" Midoriya yelled, his fist raised back to punch him with full cowl, (M/N)'s eyes widened.

"DETROIT.. SMASH!" Midoriya yelled as he punched hard, dust covering the scene.

(M/N) was blocking with his arms, but felt no pain come to him as he coughed and opened his eyes.

"What the.." (M/N) saw a big black figure in front of him.

"Good job noumu, (M/N) get out of the way, noumu can handle this.." Shigaraki told the (H/C) haired boy as he just scoffed and jumped out of the way.

Midoriya looked at his arms.

"I-It's not broken..." Midoriya was slowly smiling, but it soon faded when saw the figure that he punched.

"Huh..?" Midoriya looked up, the noumu was about to punch him but behind him, Tsuyu tried to save him by wrapping her tongue around midoriya to get him out, in process, Shigaraki was about to touch the Mineta and Tsuyu with his decay, time seems to slow down when the scene happened.