I stand up and shake all their hands and tell Beatrice to handle all the paperwork and to just put it on my desk after it was done so I could finalize it.

Well, that was easier than I thought.

I quickly call Vixen's assistant James. Which reminded me to watch out for that James dude because any man near her is just an obstacle in my way.

"Queen Corporation this is James speaking what may I do for you."

"Get me on the line with Vixen." I hear a slight gasp from the other side probably because he's surprised that I knew his boss's name.

"May I know who is speaking?" I was getting impatient and just wanted to speak with Vixen.

"This is her boyfriend now if you don't get me on the phone with her this moment I'll make sure to have you fired."

I heard a slight scoff and I wanted to go over there and beat him up for disrespecting me but decided that Vixen wouldn't like that very much.

"Oh, you're that Marco guy she's been talking about, well let me just say that you're definitely not as nice as Ms.Queen described you as." I was stunned with both the sassiness in his voice and the fact that he thinks that Marco is her boyfriend and before I could even yell at him I hear a beep transferring the call.

"Adonis King what do you want that you're even bothering my assistant."

"I don't really want anything but you might?"

"Mr.King I assure you that I don't need anything from you."

"Not even the Sorella group?" I say sarcastically and I hear a pause on her side meaning that I caught her attention.

"How do you know about them?"

"Well let's just say that right at this moment they're finalizing the contracts for our legal ownership to their franchise. I heard that you wanted them in your company really bad and even approached them first by going to Italy yourself to check them out."

"What exactly is your point here Mr.King, did you just call me to tell me you stole a franchise I really wanted or is there an actually good reason why you called."

"I was just getting to that. If you want me to cancel the contract with the Sorella group then you have to come here and beg for it."

"I will do no such thing Mr.King goodbye."

"You see, I figured you were gonna deny that great offer but I went over the contract you sent me and found something quite interesting."

"Mr.King this better be good I have a lot of work to do."

"Page 4 section 6;2 states that I can't speak about the meeting between the CEO of Queen Corporation and I. It doesn't say anywhere that I can't talk about Vixen Queen specifically which to other people is just a normal citizen, we both know how public I am to the media that one statement from me is instantly the headline of all the latest magazines, do you get where I'm heading at with this Vixen?"

"Are you threatening me Mr.King?"

"I wouldn't call it threatening Vixen I would call it a warning so you either get your delectable ass over here or risk public exposure, either way, it's a win-win for me. I'll warn the security of your arrival you can go through my private garage."

With that, I hang up hoping that she doesn't defy me this time.

Vixen

I hear the beep of the phone and I put it down and as soon as I do James comes barging into my office.

"We need to have a talk missy."

"James not right now I have a problem I have to deal with."

"No no no you aren't getting away from me this easily. So that was that Marco boy you were talking about? Why didn't you tell me you were that guy's girlfriend? And here I thought he was actually nice just like you said, I didn't know you were into assho......"

"Calm down there a second what did you say?"

"Oh, c'mon Vixen don't try to sound offended that asshole of a boyfriend of....."

"James he is not my boyfriend!!!!!" I shout sternly making James completely stop his rant and look at me confused.

"But..but he told me he was your boyfriend."

"James just because he said it makes it true? First of all that wasn't Marco, second of all that guy isn't and never will be my boyfriend. And third of all, you know that if anything big happens to me that you're the first to know about it."

"So who is he?" James says plopping down.

"That asshole you speak of is Adonis King."

"Holy crap no way, that asshole on the phone was actually the man of my dreams. Take back everything I said he's not an asshole and I wouldn't mind if he way your boyfriend as long as you're willing to share with me."

"James!!! I told you that he wasn't my boyfriend and never will be so you can have him all to yourself."

"Oh my god really? You're very generous Vixen, now tell me why man candy was calling you."

"He tried threatening me by stealing the deal with Sorella group and he now wants me to go over to him and beg him to give it back."

"So why aren't you going?"

"James I am not about to go there and give him what he wants."

"I'm not saying you should go over there and beg I'm saying you should go there and get payback for him thinking that he can just disrespect you like that."

"And what do you have in mind?" I say getting curious about what that crazy mind of his has in store.

He proceeded to tell me his wicked plan that I refused to do at first but he threatened me over our friendship if I didn't do it and I'm now only a couple seconds away from reaching Adonis's office.

I replayed the plan in my head over and over again making sure that I don't mess it up, but as soon as I saw Adonis's awestruck face as the elevator door opened that the plan was gonna play out just fine.

So with a smirk plastered on my face, I continue operation scheme, Adonis King.