4~ Somewhere To Stay

We knocked on the door and an old lady answered, "hello, what are a group of teenagers doing out here... Alone." 

It took us a while to answer but ping finally stood up and answered her, "We were going on a camping trip an-"

The old lady cut her off before she could speak "CAMPING TRIP!?" The old lady shouted.

 "Uh ye-yeah.." I said trying not to show how scared I was.

 "Well youu shouldn't be camping out here, its dangerous," the old lady muttered.

"Why is it dangero-"

 "Just get in side and I'll tell you."

I had no idea what was happening right at this moment but this old lady was suspicious, I pulled Ping towards me and whispered, "Don't."

"You think this lady is just a bit suspicious." Ping looked at me weirdly then replied, "Well she's old what the fuck do you expect from an old lady, Lim, Grandma Jing acts exactly like this too." Ping went inside, I did not really want to go in but Ping dragged me inside.

"Here yous kids can stay in my spare room, are yous kids hungry?, I'll go get u some food, yous kids just stay in here"

"Fuck yes, finally ,I can eat." Ping said.

 "Don't you guys think this lady is a bit suspicious?" I asked, hoping to God that Ping doesn't answer the question.

"Well yeah but aren't all old lady's like that?" Zhou wondered. 

"Wait, wait, wait, so were just gonna completely ignore what happened back there like seriously Jiahao got hung or some shit, Zhi got killed by God knows what, but and Lin got dragged into the fucking bushes and you guys are sitting around acting like nothing fucking happened?!" Yijun screamed, emotions easily slipping out through the words.

"Calm down, we've just got to stay calm, we will go and look for Lin in the morning ok, everything will be fine we've just got to stay together" Xiu said obviously trying to stay strong and not cry .

"Xiu is right," I said trying to stay strong "We may have lost 3 of our friend's but that does not mean we have to stop, we can make it threw this and survive, we'll go and look for Lin tomorrow, ok."

"Ohh looks like Lim is the leader of us now." Ping said sarcastically .

"Haha very funny." I said trying not to laugh. 

"Here ya go, nice and warm out of the microwave" the old lady said as she brought in a soup like thing.