2~ Where's Zhi?

As we were walking we found a weird house, we decided to knock on the door to see if anyone was home but it turns out the place was abandoned. Ping decided just to walk in and set up here sleeping bag somewhere. 

We set up some chairs and made a little fire. Yijun started smashing things, which was funny at first. 

What what happened later that night was terrifying. We all decided to sleep in the house that night because Ping didn't want to move her fat ass and walk any further. 

It was cold, in middle of the night there were foot steps as if some one was running up and down the stairs. Eventually the foot steps stopped and we saw a little kid at the bottom of the stairs. Zhi went up to the little boy but he started running up the stairs and instead of letting him run of course Zhi fucking chased him which was the worst idea ever.

Half an hour later and Zhi was still missing so we went and started looking for her. We all split up and ten minutes later I heard screaming coming from the dingy looking bathroom, it was Ping, "Holy shit! Guys where the fuck are you all, holy fucking shit, Zhi is fucking dead! GUYS GET YOUR FAT ASSES UP HERE NOW!"

I got to the door I saw a trail of blood, Zhi was in the bathtub, dead. There was blood everywhere, we had to get out of here fast, so without even getting our stuff we ran down the stairs and attempted to get back to the car, though it was a couple of miles away and I ain't running alone at midnight in the forest.