Chapter 4

"Lydia! Lydia!! I'm leaving now." My mom exclaimed. I started to wake up, realizing I still had my clothes on. I turned to see Stiles sleeping beside me. "OH MY GOD STILES!?" I practically screamed. "AHH WHAT!!" He said then falling off the bed. "I can't believe you slept here Stiles!" I shouted. Hopefully my mother had left. "Well you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you, so I figured after the movie I would leave but I started to get sleepy and um..." Stiles responded. ''What about your dad? He is probably having a heart attack not knowing where you are." I replied. "Maybe not I told him I would probably vistit Scott and stay over so he probably thinks I'm at Scott's house." Stiles explained reassuringly. Well this wasn't exactly how I planned the morning would go. "So do you want some breakfast?'' I asked. "Yeah that would be nice." Stiles replied. We walked down the stairs side by side.

***

"Shouldn't you go home? I mean your dad probably wants you home." I assumed. "Oh aren't we hanging out today Lyds?" He asked. "Well yeah but I uh..." I didn't really have much to stay. "Don't worry I already texted my dad telling him we will be spending the whole day together." Stiles answered. "Really? Well do you have any idea on what we will do?" I asked, I knew we were going to hangout this weekend but I didn't realize it would be all day. This is better than I expected. "Yeah I do. I was thinking we could go on a road trip" Stiles concluded. "Where would we go" I asked. "It's a surprise! Go get ready I have some extra clothes in my jeep. Dress casuall and uh bring a swimsuit just in case" Stiles stuttered. "Okay see you soon" I replied heading upstairs. A swimsuit? I mean he could be taking me to a waterpark but that doesn't seem like something Stiles would hide. I honestly wasn't sure where he was taking me there are tons of places we could be going. I got dressed pretty quickly. I was wearing a pink sundress, flipflops, and I grabbed my sunglasses. I also grabbed my book and phone, putting them in my bag. I walked downstairs to see Stiles in a pair of shorts and a teeshirt. "So are you ready to have the best day of your life Ms. Martin?" Stiles asked politely. "The best day of my life? Whatever this is must be good." I replied. I locked the door, and made sure I left a note for my mother on the counter telling her I would be gone all day.

***

"Stiles we've been driving for almost three hours, where are we going?" I asked. "I'm not telling you, besides we are almost there not too long now." Stiles reassured me. I still had no clue where we were going I thought I would have figured it out by now. The time had actually gone by pretty quickly, we talked practically the whole time.

"We are here." Stiles announced. When I looked up I saw a beautiful beach, there wasn't a single person there. Everything looked so peaceful. "So what do you think?" Stiles asked. "It's beautiful here." I replied. "Yeah I found it one day, I just driving around and I saw this wonderful beach. There is usually no one here. It's hidden and not one of the main ones that most people go to. So I thought it would be nice to spend a day here." Stiles stated. I smiled at him before leaving the car and putting my book back into my bag. "I'll go find us some spots" I commented. "Sounds good but you might have some trouble looks pretty busy out there" Stiles joked. "Haha very funny" I added before walking down to the beach. I couldn't wait to go in the water and tan. Today would be a good day I knew it would be. Stiles came down with his stuff. He had a cooler. "What's in there?" I asked pointing to the cooler. "Oh well when you were getting ready I put some snacks and other stuff in here" He answered. We put our towels down. I'm happy that I decided to wear my swimsuit under my dress. "So you want to go swimming" Stiles asked. I had never seen Stiles without a shirt but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to see it. "Yeah of course! It's a great day." I exclaimed. The sun is shining and I knew nothing could ruin my mood. I took of my dress and ran into the water. It was so nice. I saw Stiles come running after me. He jumped into the water and then splashed me. "Stiles! What was that for?" I asked. "Nothing I just felt like it." He answered. "You're lucky I like you" I  mumbled before going under the water.

***

The sun was starting to set. It had been such an incredible day. I didn't want it to end. "Thanks" I told Stiles. "For what?" He asked. "Today, I had a really great time" I replied. "Well you know the day isn't over yet" Stiles commented. "Do you have any ideas?" I asked. I guess we could go out to eat yeah that would be nice but I wasn't very hungry. "Lets go for a walk along the beach" Stiles suggested. "That sounds great" I added before getting up. 

We walked side by side down the beach. "I still can't believe you beat me today!" Stiles exclaimed. "I'm a fast swimmer" I grinned. "You are amazing Lydia Martin" Stiles said as he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back "So are you Stiles Stilinski." I looked over at the sun set it was so beautiful and peaceful here. I'm surprised no one else was here. I looked up at Stiles and smiled. He grabbed my hand. ''Uh" I stammered. I didn't expect him to do this, he's with Malia! "You okay with this?" Stiles asked. I assumed he meant the whole holding hande situation. "Yeah" I replied. But I was so confused why Stiles was acting this way. I really like him, as a friend. Right? Yes I will admit that lately I haven't been sure about my feelings for Stiless but, but nothing he is with Malia. I decided to stop worrying about it and just enjoy the moment. Something I never realized I wanted so much. 

We had made it back to where our towels were. The sun had set and it was time to go home. We got our stuff and put it in the jeep. "Thanks for an incredible day Stiles, I had an amazing time'' I said. "I had a great time too Lyds, I've missed you and it was nice to spend the day with you" Stiles added before staring the car.

***

"Alright well thanks again" I commented. "You're welcome and it was nice to bring someone to the beach, you're actually the first person I have ever brought there" Stiles added before I left the car. He drove away. I went to my room after going into my house. I was exhausted. I had a shower and then fell asleep not long after I got into bed.