one

chapter one!

chapter one!

As Jamie faced the dull grey wall she was severely bored. So she just laid there, staring at the dull grey walls that were surrounded all around her cell. She couldn't tell what time it was but she knew she'd been staring at it for awhile. She made yet another line on the wall to indicate what day it was. It's been exactly 2 years five months and three days since she was last free. 2 years five months and two days since she last felt numb. Two years five months two days since she last could breathe correctly

The last time she saw her parents was last month. They were probably busy with work, she missed them terribly. Her dad still had his long beard that decorated his face, her mom still had her long brunette hair but it had a couple of grey strands.

Out of nowhere a guard had barged into her room telling her to stand up.

"Prisoner 152 face the wall," he demanded.

She reluctantly got up and faced the wall, the guard placed a thick grey bracelet on her wrist that poked into her skin with needles.

"What the hell is this?" She asked wincing as the needles poked through her flesh.

No response. Instead he tugged in her arm and started leading her outside of her cell.

"Where are you taking me?"

Again no response.

"An answer would be nice."

No response. At this point she was content with dying. So she didn't fight back. Instead she focused walking. From a distance she could see Clarke Griffin fighting against a guard.

"They're rounding us up and floating us aren't they."
.

Soon enough they were in some type of ship. The delinquents were all strapped into chairs. From a distance she could see two boys that seemed strangely familiar.

"Monty, is that you?" She seemed to have caught his attention because he turned around and looked at her. A huge smile decorated her face as she could see both Monty and Jasper.

Jamie had been friends with the two ever since she was locked up in the ark. The life on earth classes were where they all met, she'd remembered the day clearly. She was sitting in the corner of the back of the classroom by herself since she knew basically no one and then two boys that looked her age sat next to her and introduced themselves. And from that day on she was never by herself again, she was always next to the two boys, usually laughing and making jokes in the back.

"Jamie, oh my God, it's been forever since I've seen you." Monty said grinning at the girl.

She was about to reply but was stopped as she heard chancellor Jaha on the screen.

"Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable."

"Your dad is a dick, Wells!" Preach.

"If, however, you do survive, those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean." Jaha continued

As much as Jamie hated the guy she was actually listening to him because maybe just maybe they would have a shot at surviving.

"The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain 300 people for up to two years. No one ever made it there. Because we spare you no food, or water, or medicine, I cannot stress strongly enough, that Mount Weather is life." Jaha expressed

"Spacewalk bandit strikes again. Go, Finn!" Shouted some random prisoner

From afar she could hear some guy say, "Check it out. Your dad floated me, after all." While floating in the ship.

"Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live." Clarke instructed

"You must locate those supplies immediately."
.

The 100 delinquents all rushed towards the door of the dropship. Jamie stood by the wall looking for her bestfriends. After awhile she gave up and decided to wait a little so that she wouldn't get stomped on by the herds of teenagers.

By the time she made it down to the last floor of the dropship there 2 other delinquents there with her. As she made her way to the door that was wide open she could see the sun.

She walked out the door of the dropship and was trying to find out where Jasper and Monty went. Wincing all the way there.

"Hey! What's your name." Said the boy that was floating around in the ship. Soon enough he was in front of her.

"It's Jamie."

His eyes slowly raked over her body shamelessly checking her out. Jamie couldn't help but scoff at his noticeable attitude.

"Mine's Finn." He replied with a smirk

"So, what're you in here for?"

"I uh did-actually can you wait for like one second I'll be right back I promise" She suggested as soon as she spotted Jasper and Monty.

She slightly jogged towards the boys. "Hey jasper,"

Without a second reply she was engulfed into a bone crushing hug. As he pulled away she was once again pulled into a bone crushing hug but this time by Monty.

"I missed you guys so much."

"Its been forever since I've seen you Jamie."

As she pulled away she could see Jasper with his signature big black goggles. She let out a laugh before turning to face the jordan boy.

"I see you're still rocking with those old boys." She remarked pointing at the goggles that laid on the top of his head.

"yup," was all he said

"Monty what's up with you?" She asked

"Uh- nothing im just glad were all together again." He stuttered out

Jamie threw her hand over both of their shoulder making them all come closer to form a group hug.

"I know ive said this alot today but, i missed you guys so much." She muttered with her head on each of their shoulders.

"I love you guys." She said looking up at her two bestfriends

"We love you too james." They said in sync making her cringe at the use of her nickname.

"You guys know i hate that nickname stop saying it. It makes me feel all old and ancient." she groaned at them

"We just like getting on your nerves james." Said Jasper enunciating James

"Yeah, yeah whatever you little knucklehead." She replied ruffling his hair while monty stood there watching the two rough house.

A/N!
These next few chapters gonna be really short because ive been rlly busy sorry guys but vote and comment please!