4 - Saizou Komiya

Start from the beginning

But it was enough to catch her attention, as well as Saizou-kun's.

This was because the three were far away from the Academy, at the bus stop near the exit tunnel to the human resides, a place which doesn't get visited often, only for excursions to the human world and holidays was this tunnel ever used.

Exiting from the forest was a familiar man, with an unmistakable grey coat and staggering height.

And Moka couldn't help but feel relieved.

"Mister Syn?"

-----

Upon reaching the destination to where Kyoka pointed the Hunter towards, he found a curious sight.

Tsukune laid unconscious over the gravestones, said gravestones being smashed presumably from said student being thrown upon it.

Moka was tending to him, but the perpetrator of the Wall Incident was not found. It was strange to find both Tsukune and Moka here when he intended to search for Saizou.

Speaking of which, where could he be, the Hunter wondered.

Sure it could not be the beast, which was terrifying the two students before it.

Even if he knew it would likely be true, it was best to not accusate beforehand.

"Miss Akashiya, may you explain the appearance of this beast?" The Hunter asked his student as the 'beast' flicked its tongue.

"I-it's Saizou!"

The Hunter paused momentarily, giving out a big sigh afterwards.

The beast was indeed, Saizou after all.

However, why was he confronting these two in his true form?

Shifting his attention to Moka, then back and forth to Saizou.

Ah.

He wanted to force himself onto her.

And to accomplish this, he willingly caused collateral damage and violated the guidelines, going so far as to change into his natural form.

His appearance however...

He was an... he was... an...

An unsightly beast...

At first, the Hunter almost believed the beast to be that of the beastly scourge, due to its hideous appearance.

In fact, he had to resist the urge to arm himself with his much beloved weaponry.

Whether this was fortunate or unfortunate for him could be left to interpretation.

After all, this... thing, was still a student he was meant to nurture, whether he wished it or not. Anyhow, Saizou destroyed private property and violated set rules at his own violation. That was enough reason for the Hunter to confront the student and enact discipline.

However, he needed to restrain himself so to not accidentally kill the beast. That being said, restraint was never something which the Hunter himself was used to upholding. The endless night of Yharnam and its scourge had forced him to never hold restraint, as the slightest hesitation would usually lead him to the cruellest of punishments.

And this situation would be no different if he made a wrong move, judging by the injuries sustained by Tsukune. His stature barely towered even the Hunter's own new-found height. The bulging muscles also indicated possession of great physical strength. As expected from the hole in the wall.