“Um… how about ‘Thanks for your support. It means a lot. We'll keep you guys updated on any issues we need help with.’” Maki suggested sheepishly.

Honoka typed it in as Maki spoke then looked back up to confirm if she should send that. After getting the okay, and Umi checking to make sure she spelled everything right -which she didn't-, she sent it.

“What shall we do now? She probably won't reply really soon.” Honoka asked.

“Why don't we go for a walk to the park?” Rin suggested.

Everyone agreed to that. Honoka grabbed some clothes and sheepishly snuck away to the bathroom to go get dressed. The other eight girls went down to the shop and waited for her to change.

After around five minutes of waiting, Honoka came running down the steps, nearly tripping over her feet in the process. When she reached the ground, she accidentally bumped into Umi. Umi shook her head at the out-of-breath girl who started backing away slowly.

“Sorry, Umi-chan…” Honoka mumbled, rubbing her head with a hand while giving a lopsided smile.

“Watch where you're going next time.” Umi scolded her.

“Now, now, no need to start fighting.” Kotori stepped between them.

After sorting out that issue, they headed out the door. Umi was leading them with Kotori only a step behind. Honoka hung a little bit back from them. After the scolding, she wasn't willing to make Umi even more mad.

Rin had dragged both Maki and Hanayo ahead of the group. They had probably reached the park already. Rin was really excited to go so she ran. Maki and Hanayo could barely stop themselves from tripping as they were pulled along at Rin’s fast pace. The six others enjoyed the sight and had chuckled about it after they had vanished from sight.

Nico was getting pushed along by Nozomi, who had refused to let her be at the back. Nico had protested to no avail. She tried slowing her pace in hopes that she and Eli would just go ahead, but Nozomi, smiling mischievously, would give her a quick shove to keep her in pace.

Nico looked to Eli for help, but she just shrugged and gave her a look that said ‘I don't think anything will stop her, sorry’.

Nico grumbled quietly as she picked up her pace to match Honoka’s. Honoka was staring at the ground, kicking pebbles around. She didn't seem to notice Nico had started walking beside her.

“You guys are finally here! You took forever!” Rin launched herself at the six girls as soon as they entered the park.

“Maybe if you hadn't run off, you wouldn't have had to wait so long.” Maki muttered, obviously not pleased at being drug across town by Rin.

Rin ignored her, or maybe didn't hear it, and proceeded to jump around everyone. After a few minutes, she calmed down.

“So, what should we do here?” Hanayo asked.

“Let's have a race!” Rin said.

“NO!” Everyone yelled.

Rin pouted, “Why not?”

“How about tag?” Hanayo suggested, “It's not as competitive.”

“Alright. We can play tag.”

Honoka declared that she wanted to be the tagger first. Everyone had a five second head start before Honoka came after them. She easily caught up to Hanayo and tagged her before sprinting off in the other direction.