Talking About Raph + new ref

Hey guys! Woah, coherent title? I'm thinking I'll try and be a bit less... nonchalant with Wattpad. The first step is taking my art book a bit more seriously!

So to quickly start, here's the refs

owo???? Refs that kind of make sense??

Okay so!! I have some ideas about Raph.
I'm thinking they were born on earth but raised wherever angels come from in their universe (it's not heaven!! I have other ideas). Their father was a mortal corgi, while their mother was an angelic dog (not any specific breed, she was an angel she does what she wants). After Raph was born, their father decided it was too much for him, and their mother decided it would be best for Raph to be raised among angel kind.

They sound like a Mary Sue already and I could care less because this is damn fun.

Anyways, so since they were raised in angelic culture, they aren't accustomed to most mortal things. For example, they don't like wearing clothes that much (since angels have no need to cover up) , and often they lounge around in nothing but their fur. Ofc their friends r like "Raph u have to put clothes on if you wanna go outside sometimes" so they mostly wear loose fitting clothes or clothing that doesn't cover much, hence the loose hoodie and shorts in their citizen wear. They probably don't wear undergarments.

They're def friends with Sugar Maple and Daystar (and maybe,,, Parfaitten @ pearl??)

Now their powers!! So their halo is kind of like always there, but they can mask it if they want to. Sometimes you can see the shadow of it and if you were to wave your hand above their head you'd feel it. But their wings are a different story. Normally angels have their wings all the time, but Raph, being only half angel, does not. They have to force them to appear, by using up energy that would normally go towards healing or other angelic shit. Because of this their healing powers are relatively weak and it takes a lot out of them to use their powers at all. What are the wings for?? They can fly around and kinda,,, like almost teleport with them. Stole that from Supernatural lmao. Other than that having them present immediately makes everyone around them feel safer and calmer, including themselves, even if using them is a strain.
And yeah they have two sets of wings shhhh

That's... about all I have for today! It was fun delving deeper into Raph. Hope ya enjoyed ^^

Understandable if you didn't read all that lmao