MWPSB: Part 2

Chapter 3

Everyone seemed to grow quiet at the words that had left Satsuki's mouth.

"Your old man?!" Masaoka asked completely perplexed at the idea. "What makes you say that?" He asked as he looked at Satsuki, waiting for his question to be answered.

"It's just a hunch... Don't take it too seriously. I could be wrong..." Satsuki immediately said, "It's just... all of it is too coincidental. If only one of the twins were taken I'm pretty sure this would be a totally different person because they weren't together. They've been living with different families for years, separated from one another... But this person not only knew who they were with, and took both of them. If this was someone just out for ransom money, they wouldn't need both of them. With the amount of kids he has already taken he didn't even need the twins. But they deliberately took them and left a note behind addressed to Little Suki. Something my father used to call me, though that nickname isn't that uncommon. But all the other kids he has taken were in the area where I grew up most of my life... Places my friends used to live... If I'm wrong, this is all too coincidental." The crimson haired woman explained.

"How often are your hunches wrong?" Kougami asked.

"Not often."

The Paddy Wagon grew a bit quiet, the sound of the truck moving acting as the background noise. Everyone thought about the explanation in their own view, and even if finding holes there was a good chance Satsuki was right, and if she wasn't she was onto something.

"Alright... What can you tell us about your old man? If your hunch is right, we need to know everything we can so we might be able to get the chances of those kids getting her down to the minimum." Masaoka said.

Satsuki's silver white eyes looked up at the older gentleman before looking down at the floor, "I don't know why his name changed, but his real name is Hiroshi Mikazuki. Thelast time I saw that smug bastard he was 48 and his Psycho-pass was above 140.He's arrogant, idiotic, greedy and has the attention span of a damnedgoldfish. To this day I wonder how he could have done so much damage to my family inthe matter of two days. Then again he had that woman with him at his side,caring to his every whim." A sigh left her lips, "I thought he died that day... I had no idea that he could've been alive. I was so sure I would never see him again, that he wasn't in this world." 

"How did you know his psycho-pass?" Kougami asked, seeming to hang onto that information once she said those words.

Satsuki didn't immediately answer, instead she bit her lip and thought about what she could say. When she made up her mind however, the Paddy Wagon came to a stop and the doors began to open.

The enforcers and Satsuki looked over once the doors finally opened fully, finding Ginoza waiting just outside for them. "Hurry up. All of you." Were his words of greeting.

~

A crimson haired teen with silver white eyes sat on a bench at the neighborhood park that was not too far from her house. A girl with dark green hair in luscious curls ending at her waist and yellow eyes sat on her right while a boy with dark blue hair that was in a emo style cut and royal blue eyes sat to her left. The three youths wore middle school uniforms for the same school.

"Hey but Satsuki! I wanted to go to Yoyo's house before the end of this week with you and Kai!" The green haired girl whined as she tugged on the red heads sleeve.

"Sorry Saki." The young Satsuki said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head lightly, "Kai is still going with you right?" She asked a bit hopefully, looking at the blue haired boy beside her as he gazed at the two of them and just shrugged at the question, seemingly uncaring for the situation. Damnit Kai. Satsuki thought defeatedly.