CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: NAMJOON

I tense up when I hear the rustle of clothing behind me and he grabs my wrist tightly. I don't want to look back at him. I might lose my resolve, my control.
      I clench my eyes tightly closed when I hear his soft whimpers. No. I can't fall for it. One thing I've learned from this one is his perfect manipulative nature. To get what he wants he can be ruthless. I've gathered that much from his strong personality.
      "Jimin..."
      More rustling behind me. "A-alpha...please let me stay. It's not fair! I don't want to be the only one to go back!" He whines.
      I scoff quietly. "Who said the others aren't going back?" I reply.
       He pauses. "B-but I heard them! They want to keep my brothers! If they stay then I have to stay!"
      I smile, wanting to laugh at his adamant confidence. "Hmm..." I finally steel myself and turn around, my eyes getting a glaring view at the omega's perfection. Every curve and flawless piece of flesh exposed for me to admire. Fucking hell...why me?
      Let's see how long his confident stance can last. I smile widely, ogling his body with as must lewdness as I can manage. He blinks in surprise as I shove him onto the pillows and kiss him hard and rough. Playing.
      His arms flail in surprise and grasp onto my shirt, trying to free himself from my hold. I give him an inch of space, breathing him in. "Do you even know how to mate an alpha? How to...please an alpha?" I whisper suggestively, roaming my hands over his lusciously displayed body.
       He looks away in shame as his face heats up, looking scared suddenly.
       "What's wrong, omega? I thought you said you'd do anything I want? You bare your body to me like a shameless slut and don't expect me to pounce? Huh?" I grab his wrists and pin his arms above his head, taking his hard bud into my mouth and sucking. He wails, legs sawing and trembling underneath me. Trapped.
      I watch closely of every expression and sound that he makes, noting every detail. I release his engorged swollen nipple, baring my teeth. "You ready to give it up to your alpha, beautiful?" I growl.
      He shivers and squeezes his eyes closed. "Y-Yes. Yes...I'll do it all." He whispers, his voice cracking.
      Sighing, I release him and sit up, tossing him his shirt back. He slips it back on quickly and huddles up under the blankets, cocooning himself. "What the hell is wrong with you? Did that fall you had damage that small ditsy brain of yours?" I grumble, tugging some of the blanket from his grasp and pulling it over myself.
      He peaks up at me from his huddle. "That was mean!"
       I snort. "That's what happens when you offer shit you can't provide to hungry desperate alphas on a silver platter. Be fucking glad it's me or you'd be carrying pups by now whether you liked it or not." I warn.
       He pales and looks properly shamefaced. "Namjoon...alpha—Joonie..please can I stay? Even if I can't...even if I..." He struggles to finish.
      I roll my eyes. "We will all talk in the morning and figure out what we're doing. Now sleep before you get any more stupid and reckless ideas in that pretty head of yours."
      He scoffs in offense but hesitates. "Y-you think I'm pretty, though?"
       I glare at him. "Is that really all you got?"
      He smiles and sits up. His eyes on my clothed chest, clinging to my pillow which he has still managed to hold on to. Grunting in annoyance and exhaustion, I open my arms.
      He immediately snuggles into my arms and rests his head on my chest. I close my eyes and just breathe in his divine scent.
      "Joonie?"
      When the hell did he give me a nickname? "What?"
      "T-thanks. Thanks for...for not...you know..." his voice is small.
      "I'm too respectable and civil to rape an omega. Even one begging for it." I mock.
      He smacks my chest. "I didn't! I mean I...I wasn't..."
      I smile. "Jimin?"
      "Y-Yeah?"
      "Shut up and sleep before I kick you out and let the next alpha take you. Guarantee he won't be as patient and kind as me."
      He shuts up.
      For like five seconds.
     "Would you really? I'm your mate, right? You can't do that to me!"
      "Jimin!"
      "I heard you talking. Smelling of our favorite scents means mates right? That's why you didn't hurt me or...you know. You can't because I'm your mate, right?!" He sounds so proud of himself.
       I groan and flop over onto my stomach, pulling the pillow over my head. Trying to drown him out. "Jimin! Not now!"   
       He chuckles and snuggles into my side, his cold as fuck hands sliding under my shirt and pulling me closer to him. I flinch from the chill as his face nuzzles into my neck.
      "Joonie...thanks for saving us." He says quietly, seriously, in the dark. I glance down to see him looking at me. Pure gratitude shining in his eyes.
       I sigh. "I haven't saved you yet."
      He smiles. "You did. From the society. None of us really wanted to be there. Just taking us away from there...thank you."
      I grunt, unsure how to feel. "You're welcome. Now go to sleep."
      "Okay. Goodnight, alpha."
      I flip over onto my back and pull him back onto my chest. Conflicted. "Goodnight, omega."
       I feel played as fuck.

So sorry for the delays. Been really busy lately.