Pleasure and Leisure

Start from the beginning

I gasped and felt myself nodding before I even realised what I as agreeing to. All I knew is that I wouldn't have to do any chores here. "That's fine with me master. What is on the agenda today?" I asked softly.

He grunted and began to get up. "I have a couple meeting with people today but not much else." He looked through a wardrobe full of different types of lingerie. I guess it was mine since I was his personal slave. It felt nice to own something, even if it was full of stuff that I don't like, it was still technically mine.

"Alright... I will go with you Master." I waited as he handed me lingerie which I put on quickly. I ignored what I looked like and Master looked me over.

"Need to put some meat on your bones. Too skinny for my liking." he mumbled and lifted my arms up which were significantly bony. He looked my body over once more and nodded. "I guess you weren't in that facility long enough to get fed up appropriately. I'll get that fixed though." Master said smugly.

I nodded and looked down. "Thank you for feeding me food master. I'm so grateful that you would do it for me." I said with a small smile on my face to show I was truly grateful for what he was doing. Was I really falling for this monster?

Master lead me downstairs by a leash that he had attached to my collar. He tugged on it every so often that it would choke me and I'd fall down by his feet again. It felt weird to be choked but it also felt kind of nice? What is this monster doing to me.

We made our way down to the dining room rather quickly, Master was really tugging on my leash while we got closer and closer. "Come on slave. Do you want your food or not?" He growled out every time I slowed my crawling, it's hard to do when your knees hurt so much.

"N-No master. I would like my food." I then kept up with him, not daring to miss out on the opportunity to eat food other than the food that Signe makes. It's good but it's not filling in the slightest.

"Then keep moving. The chefs went through a lot of trouble to make this for us." He sounded almost like a parent scolding their child. I don't know how to feel about that.

He lift me up and sat me on his lap while he sat at the head of the table, it was the biggest table I'd ever seen and there was only the two of us.

More footsteps came down the hall as I seen Ethan and Master Tyler come into the room. Ethan was right up against Tyler's legs, he was absolutely smitten with him. "Tyler. Glad to see you could come to our little feast." Master chuckled as Tyler sat down beside him.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Tyler chuckled and sat Ethan on his lap. "I'm hungry as well anyway." He smiles and watches as plates and plates of food came out of the kitchen.

"There we go. Hope you're hungry boys. Need to feed you up, you're too skinny for your own good." Master said and started to feed me spoonful's of whatever food it was. It was obviously something I hadn't had in a while. Like most foods.

"I am very hungry master." It's true. The smell alone was making my stomach rumble intensely. Everything smelled amazing to me and I ate every bite of what he gave me.

Soon enough I began to get full. "Master... I can't eat much more." I panted but smiled good. I didn't know how much I weighed but I'm guessing it was maybe just hitting 100lbs.

"You've ate enough. Good boy." Master put me below his feet. "Now. Show me how thankful you really are of me."

I moved my head to the side and burped softly. I put a hand on my stomach and rubbed it softly. "I will Master." I took the zipper of his jeans and pulled them down to take his dick out. I held it between my hand and started to jerk him off quickly.