"ready for your lesson Adder?" Lycan hit me on the back of the head playfully and I let out a little yelp of pain. "oh C'mon adder it can't have hit you that hard your tougher then that." I stood up rubbing y head and posed a fake grin. My head was killing me and I felt very hot. Even though it was fall. "yeah sorry you just tok me by surprise. Lets start our lesson." 

We went out to the field "Alright review the basic fighting stances"

I begrudgingly went through each step ver clumsily. I had a hard time focusing on my moves. "Are you sick or something kid?" lycan said when I stopped moving

"Na i'm fine just a little headache I'm used to them I get them a lot this ones just a bit worse then the others"

"oh ok" he said and tilted his head concerned We continued

"I don't think you can handle our magic shots today We'll skip those I don't want you getting hurt." 

"right" I said my vision getting fuzzy He ran at me and I attempted to dodge but found my vision disappearing and I fell to the ground. The last thing I heard was "Addie? Addie!" then I passed out.

"Is she ok? I mean it had to be pretty bad if we had to go into a hotel for real beds.." I heard eons move but I couldn't move. I was in too much pain. I couldn't even open my eyes. I felt hot and sweaty and had a splitting headache. I felt like I was going to die.

This was a lot like the time I tried to escape.. but not exactly the same… I listened trying to focus on something else other then the pain.

I hear Lycan speak up and I felt him sit on the bed I was laying on.

"she has a high fever and she said her head hurt she must be aching all over too. She also said she gets headaches ALL THE TIME I should have realized this sooner!!" he sounded mad as he hit the bed.

"Realized what?" Meghan said in her soft scared voice.

"That damned Gerard, He had to know what that would do to the poor girl!!!" He snapped and I felt myself tense even more in anger HOw DARE he talk about my father that way! He would do anything to me.

"Guys stay back… I need to do something" I felt his hand on my face and I coughed he pulled it away "ew" I hear him whisper under my breath I felt the need to smile but it hut too much he puts his hand back on my face and squeezes my temples. Oh god did it hurt. It hurt so bad. I yelped in pain. I felt him use magic on me. the familiar feeling rushing through my body. and suddenly it hurt slightly less but I heard him say to me "Addie you have too use magic."

"I thought she couldn't?" Eyon said

"She can now" Lycan said

 "Use magic!!" he said "But try to focus it on something simple like your hair or something"

I slowly nodded my head and moved my hand onto my head still unable to open my eyes i breathed 

"remember what I tight you about magic using"

I tied to focus and take deep but sadly cracking breaths as I felt that feeling of magic except focused it on my hands I imagined long hair and bruised my hand down my head and continued it feeling the longer my hair got the less pain i felt I kept going till I think My hair was too my waist when I suddenly stopped hurting. I ached a little but that was it. I slowly opened my eyes still week from it all

"what.." I said "How could I use magic? Why did it make me feel better…."

I saw lycans face and hew looked concerned but that quickly changed to a serious look 

"its ok.. I found out why you couldn't use magic finally…"

"Why?" eyon asked for me. 

"You had a spell set on you that blocked your magic. it was just bent all up inside you building up. Cuz you see Magicians must use their magic regularly or they'll get sick… its amazing you lasted this long for passing out.."