Magic Seal

The twins where only 13. and I was 16 so my age difference also intimidated them. But eyon was pretty sturdy he would probably be ok. I was worried about meghan though. I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to handle it and give up. except not in the way I want her too. I mean. Give up on life. Eyon was stubborn he wouldn't give up. Either way so that would be annoying too.

Anyway I need to learn to not sidetrack myself. and Stay focused.

I was on my way to Lunch with Laura with a splitting headache. David was absent today and laura was all worried because he didn't call her to let her know.

"What if he was in a car accident! I'm so worried!" Laura ran around asking everyone if they knew why he was absent and No-one knew.

I grabbed her shoulder in an attempt to get her to shut up "Laura you are such a worry-wart you need to calm down he's probably just sick and maybe still sleeping so he didn't get a chance to call. it's only 10:50 in the morning" Laura sighed and relaxed "You're right I have no reason to be worried."

"Right" I smiled and she grinned back "you're a god friend Addie I have no-idea what is wrong with your cousins. Evertime i meant ion you to them in the hallways they panic and act like they have to say nothing but good things about you ."

"that's really weird" I said and tilted my head to the side remembering Lycan's conversation with them

"you guys need to understand that Addie must be liked at that school. Never say anything bad about her!" He glared into Meghan and Eyon's eyes as I saw them shake in their clothing.

We reached the lunch room and sat down at a table. I was surrounded by many kids. Pretty much all the gossipers. Why? Because I knew all the gossip. Lycan used Eyon as a spy to spy on everyone and I got all the information I needed to be loved by the gossipers of this school. That way we can insure all who i hang out with are sure to spread the word. 

"so Has anyone heard about what happened to Lyndsey?" Micheal said stealing the conversation. 

"yeah she is such a slut!" Megan smirked "I knew it too"

"I'm confused.. What happened to Lyddy?" Laura said

"how could you NOT know! it was DISGUSTING not to mention stupid." Micheal gasped 

"No i don't know either what happened?" Maddie glared Micheal, her boyfriend, down.

"She got suspended for having sex in the bathroom right?" I said and they all got discussed looks on their face

"Way to put it bluntly Addie" Laura laughed. and I grinned awkwardly I hadn't realized that I shouldn't have said it like that.

"So yea" Micheal said "She was caught doing it, In the girls bathroom!"

"Why would she possibly think that she couldn't get caught girls go in and outa there all the time!" Laura grimaced.

"Apprently it was in a stall" I said followed by a chorus of "Eeeeeeeeewww"s I shook my head. these guys will believe ANYTHING its a perfect set-up. I winced at my head ache.

I went home straight after school. Well to whatever it was you called where I lived. I shook my head. It was feeling heavy and it hurt. I had a headache all day. I was used to getting headaches a lot. My Dad said when I was little I had a head injury so thats why I get them. He said that his magic could only fix the injury but he was too afraid to fix whatever caused the headaches cuz it involved using magic on the brain and thats forbidden. But today. it was worse then normal. It was painful and I felt sick. When I got to camp I plopped down next the the fire pit, holding my head.