"Good. Order ten more." Jennie instructs. Sitting down in her seat with a sigh she spins to face the front. "Alright go Rosie."

"Phone Unnie," Chaeyoung hits the machine. "It's The Rabbi."

The Rabbi was the head of all YG. He was in charge of everything including Jennie. Why the rabbi? Well because he used to be one.

"Good morning sir." Jennie answers.

"Good morning, sorry to interrupt but we have a situation. You know the competitor would love to see us burn, so I need you to handle this first thing."

"Target?"

"Zhang Yixing. We need this quick, clean, and contained."

"Yes sir."

Once the call has ended Chaeyoung hits the projector on.

"The Targets name is Zhang Yixing aka Lay. He's being moved across the DMZ to a federal facility. The only zone of vulnerability is just North of the border."

"I want GPS and SAC of the canyon, and a weather report from the last three days." Jennie instructs. "Target will arrive there at the deserted airstrip and we will have one chance to strike."

•••

On the hot sunny afternoon Jennie sat up in her hideaway in the canyon. She was dressed in cargo pants and a tank top, sunglasses covering her face.

Checking surveillance on her laptop she scans them to make sure everything about her plan was perfect.

"Are we in the Green zone?" Chaeyoung's voice comes throughher ear piece.

"All units are go." Jennie responds before activating every explosive charge she had set up in the area below.

As soon as the DIA's car was in range Zhang Yixing would be blown to pieces. Quick, and easy. Just how Jennie liked it.

Waiting patiently she stretched out in her seat. She closes her eyes for a second only to have them pop back open when she hears something odd.

There was music in the distance that was proceeding closer to where she was. Grabbing her binoculars she zeroes her sight onto the intruder.

"Oh come on..." Jennie sighs unamused.

There was some psycho driving around an ATV through the place while blasting loud music. Not just any music, TVXQ.

"Are you getting this?" Jennie asks Chaeyoung.

"Affirmative. Is it a threat?"

A sudden rapid beeping grabs Jennie's attention.

[COUNTDOWN INITIATED]

"The explosives have been initiated. The convey is not in the zone yet." Chaeyoung informs.

"There's an idiot in the field she's gonna blow the charges." Jennie growls while grabbing one of the explosives. She quickly defuses the one that's been activated by ripping out all the wires making the beeping stop.