Haunted Stores

/Hey! Sooooooooo sorry it's taken this long. Life has been very busy, but I want to try and continue my stories. Enjoy.

Despite the trainer's wishes, the sun had to rise and awaken their slumbers. A loud groan left Green's throat as the rays of sunlight burned his eyes, forcing him awake.

"Red... " The emerald trainer muttered, "Time to get up."

Patting the bed next to him, he eagerly searched for the other body, only to feel nothing. Letting a sigh leave his body he finally opened his weary eyes. "Of course he's already awake."

"I'm making PANCAKES!" The sunny-haired girl cheered. Yellow seemed to have a knack for cooking and often made the poke treats for her and her friends Pokemon.

"That's so cliché " Leaf complained, "We are in Alola, can't we go out and eat some exotic food? Something new and exciting?"

Yellow only shot her a glare. "And risk being spotted again? It would only take one team rocket grunt to see us, and one phone call and there goes everything."

Red only nodded in agreement, as he flipped through the channels.

"Fine!" The brunette girl gave up, falling over onto the couch next to Red. "Say Red, what was it like on Mt. Silver?"

His gaze shifted over to her, the feeling of icy cold winds running up his spine as chilling memories returned.

"Cold..." He whispered.

"Just cold hu?" She replied, "Must have been lonely, not talking to anyone. Not even falling in love with some pretty girl."

It hit him. Red forgot all about her childhood crush on him. All the days of her following him around, acting like a bossy wife and choosing him as her pretend husband in the game of house. He had only hoped the crush had vanished... though it seems his hopes were crushed.

"Red? Remember when I used to like you?" Leaf mentioned.

Red only gave her a nod. Technically, he was already taken. "What about it?" He asked quietly as panic slowly set in.

Taking a moment to breathe, Leaf got up close to Red and whispered into his ear, "I still do"

It didn't take long for Red to jump back off the couch, a nervous expression drawn on his face. Leaf could only scoff and cross her arms, and Red could see the damage that had been done. You shouldn't ever piss of Leaf.

"Oh!?" The girl screamed, making poor Yellow drop a pancake she was flipping.

"Hey!" Yellow whined, "Keep it down."

Leaf gave the blonde trainer no thought as she made her way to Red, who was backing away cautiously.

"A girl spills her feeling to you and you act like that!? How rude!" She scolded him.

Red shook his head as if pleading for her to just calm down. He knew better then yo think that would do any good...

"Don't you ask me to calm down. Maybe, you should speak up for once! Maybe, you should say if you like me back or not! Because damnit I didn't spend the last 10 years falling for a man with no manners!" Leaf continued to rage on like an eternal flame.

Everyone jumped as Green and Red's room door flung open, with a tired and cranky gym leader standing behind it.

"What is with all this NOISE!?" The spikey haired boy asked.

Leaf only scoffed, "I'm just scolding Red again for having poor manners."

"Leaf, you know he doesn't talk." Green was getting tired of reminding her that.