The 'Kanto' gym of Alola

It had been a good thirty minutes since their flight took off, and Green was surprised to the fact Red was still holding his hand. The feeling of how soft his hands were surprised Green. He thought after being on that mountain for so long that his hands would be rough. Gazing at the raven-haired boy, he couldn't help but let a soft smile ease across his face. There was no denying it now, he had feelings for Red and they were only growing stronger. Like a burning flame of passion, roaring inside the chambers of his heart.

"Psst... Green." Yellow whispered from the seat behind them both.

Green glanced up behind him to reply with, "Yeah?"

"Why are you holding Red's hand?' She asked him, pointing to the embracing hands as she snickered.

A rosey blush inched up Green's neck like a warm blaze. "Oh, uh... h-he was scared of the take off."

Green didn't understand how Red wasn't listening. They were talking about the hand holding and everything, yet no blushing or reactions.

"I think he's asleep." The blonde trainer whispered, keeping quiet so she wouldn't wake him .

"Awe... " Green grinned at the sight of the sleeping champion. "It is going to be a long flight, so maybe it's best we all take a nap?'

Yellow nodded in agreement before leaning back in her seat to hopefully catch a some Zs. Green, smiling once more at his sleeping friend, leaned his head back as well hoping to fall off into dreams.

With a strong yawn, Red stretched out his arms as he awoke from his nap. Noticing warmth on his body he froze and looked over, only to see Green had leaned over onto his shoulders in his sleep. His face got warm at the sight, and he slowly lifted his right arm and gently ran his fingers through Green's hair. It was softer than it looked, which was surprising to him being spikey and all. As he noticed Green waking up, he quickly drew his hand away and looked out the window acting as if nothing happened.

"Red?" Green slured as he awoke, but soon noticed him leaning on him. He shot up with an embarrassed heated face. "Oh, I... I uuh... sorry." Green stuttered.

Red looked over at him and laughed. "Its okay Green." The dark-haired boy spoke softly.

Every-time Red speaks to Green, he gets a warm feeling inside. Green felt special when Red grants him with his voice because he knows not many people get to hear it.

"Oh, my Arceus are you Red? Red the champion!?" A voice called out from the seats in front of the guys.

Red looked up at them, trying his best not to seem nervous. He nodded in response giving a shy smile and a quick wave hello.

"Wow, it is so nice to meet you!" The person chimed in excitement. "You are a lot more handsome than I thought you'd look, since you were on a mountain for years I thought you'd be all hairy!"

Red blushed and blinked a few times in confusion. Did this girl just flirt with him or was she just being nice? He didn't understand all this stuff due to being anti-social for many years. Green on the other hand couldn't stop glaring at the girl, he was just steaming with anger. Now that he knows he has feelings for Red, he couldn't stand other people giving him the flirty eye.

"So, champion are you still going on journeys or are you ready to settle down with a cute girl somewhere?" The lady asked with a flirtatious wink.

Red's eyes widened, and he looked away nervously not knowing what to say back to that. Green had enough and cleared his throat to get her attention before grabbing Red's hand, making Red jump in surprise.

"Look lady, I get you're so excited to meet Red, but you'd find it a smart idea to stop flirting with my boyfriend." The very jealous Green snapped at the lass.