First encounter with Team Rocket

Waking up the next morning was unreal. Cuddled up to Green as he lay asleep, a blush covering Red's face in disbelief. Dating, they were now dating. That thought kept rushing through his head like a broken record. As Green rolled over it gave Red the chance to get out of bed. Sliding quietly off the bed, Red stood up with a long stretch. He hadn't slept that well in a long time, so it was nice to wake up refreshed for once. Cave floors weren't exactly comfy.

After getting dressed, Red entered the cottage's Livingroom, which had a very homey atmosphere.

"Morning!" Yelleow greeted as she exited her room. "You look like you slept well."

Nodding in agreement, Red started to make coffee; He didn't like it, but he heard Green does. Yellow was just about to sit when a knock was heard at the door. Both trainers put their guards up, they weren't expecting company and team rocket have been looking for them. Slowly, Yellow opened the door, one hand on the knob and one ready to release her Pokemon. After seeing who was at the door, she relaxed.

"It's just Leaf." She sighed in relief.

"Just Leaf!?" The brown-haired girl scoffed.

Leaf looked over to see Red, whom hadn't told her he was off the mountain. Red saw the anger flash in her eyes like a demon had just possessed her.

"You!" She yelled and pointed an accusing finger, "You think you can just come back from vanishing on that mountain and not tell me!?"

Backing up, Red tried his best to keep his distance from her. They were friends as kids and he knew she was known for her temper. He'd seen that temper of hers before.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do!" Leaf demanded, "So, start fucking talking!"

Red took it as she forgot he doesn't speak, so all he knew to do was wave hello at her. Bad idea.

"I know you didn't just wave hello at me!" The brunette girl snapped and he saw his life flash before his eyes.

Red took off as Leaf began chasing him around the cottage, knocking things over and making a ton of noise.

"What in Arceous is going on out here!?" A spikey haired male asked as he tiredly came out of his room.

"Oh! So, you knew he was back to?" Leaf asked as she glared at Green only to revert her gaze back at Red. "Guess you told everyone but me."

"Okay, for one, Leaf you know damn well Red don't speak." Green scolded her, "Second, we have a good reason. I wasn't even supposed to know."

Leaf always sort of intimidated Red, so he tried to keep a good distance from her most of the time. She always did scare the crap out of him.

Leaf sighed, "Alright, I'm sorry for chasing you Red."

"Okay, if you guys are done arguing, I think we should start looking for team rocket now?" Yellow interrupted.

"Wait, you guys are here to go after them too?" Leaf asked.

"Yes. Why? Are you?" Yellow questioned.

"They kidnapped Blue, so I'm trying to find and save her." Leaf explained, "Why you are guys after them?"

"Because they are kidnapping strong trainers, so we are out to stop them." Yellow returned with an explanation of her own.

"Then I'll join you." Leaf smiled and walked out the door. "Well come on, we should all separate, we'd cover more ground that way."

Once separated, Red found himself wondering aimlessly. They didn't know how smart it was to separate, since team rocket could kidnap either one of them at any given moment. Green sure wasn't to happy about it, but what's done is done.