Characters

This is a brief introduction to some of the main characters who will have a prominent presence throughout the entire fanfic.

1. Kim TaeHyung/ V: King of Bangtan kingdom. Young, gorgeous, elegant... He has worked hard to build Bangtan along with his friends and well-wishers. He liked to call himself "V". Only those who were close to him called him by his real name. Lost his first love to his elder brother, he was reluctant to marry though he chose a bunch of concubines every year.

2. Kim JaeJoong: King of Dongbang empire, V's elder brother, a genius king and a very talented warrior. He was the crown prince of Dongbang and later on, the king after the death of his father. His marriage was arranged by his late father. He came to love his wife later on. He knew his younger brother did not like him but he genuinely hoped the best for TaeHyung.

3. Min YoonGi: Chief advisor of King V. Happily married and a father to a baby girl. V trusted and respected him a lot. Famous for being honest and always speaking the truth. He was quite an observant and seldom something could be hidden from him.

4. Jeon JungGuk: Youngest royal knight of Bangtan kingdom and the most eligible bachelor after the king. He was a skilled fighter, trained alongside with TaeHyung under JaeJoong's supervision. He was one of the closest friends of King V. He had a crush on Diya but never made any advances because he did not want to betray his friend, V.

5. Diya (OC): A simple village girl who was chosen as a concubine, turning her life overnight. The glitz and glamour of the palace never had much appeal in her eyes. She liked JunGuk but not in the romantic sense. She went on to become V's favorite concubine. She eventually fell in love with King V though she hated him at the start.

6. Tia (OC): She was the queen of Dongbang empire, wife of JaeJoong. A skilled painter with elegant manners and magnificent beauty, she grew up with TaeHyung and was his first love. She never had any idea about V's feelings though. She had a massive crush on Prince JaeJoong and happily married him when it was arranged. 

7. Park Jimin: He was a cheerful guy, son of the present Prime Minister of Bangtan kingdom. Happily married and waiting for his first child to be born. He was TaeHyung's best friend and confidant. Has an elder brother, Park Yoochun, who is the Prime Minister of Dongbang.

8. Jung Hoseok: Imperial General of Bangtan kingdom. He was a great warrior and had never lost a fight ever. He was said to be the hope of Bangtan's army. That's why, he was called Jhope. Has an elder brother, Jung Yunho, who is the Imperial General of Dongbang.

9. Hyuna: Head of the royal concubines. She was chosen on the first year of "Royal Concubine Choosing Ceremony". She was very beautiful but very arrogant as well. Clearly the favorite of King V, she dreamt of becoming the queen one day. She considered Diya as an obstacle in the path of her dream to become the queen.

**This was just a brief detailing of the major characters. There will be more characters added to this list later on. Please look forward to it.