Chapter 51: Coven Judecca

Depuis le début

"Jake, spill it"

Umupo sya at isinandal ang ulo sa sofa. He looks so bad.

"We're on our way to Sebastian University when someone fired a gun on our car. Na flat ang gulong nun at sumalpok kami sa posteng nakatayo sa gilid ng highway. Koi was driving really fast. Asshole's flooring it like he always does and he's not wearing seatbelt. You know him, he loves danger."

We all looked at Koi who's now unconcious and he really look so bad. His face is full of bruises and half of his scalp is covered with blood and bandage. There are machines connected to him you can barely see his face.

"I woke up with all the ambulance around us but I still manage to call our own ambulance to bring him here. I honestly thought he's gone" His face was covered with fear. "There's a lot of blood all over him and Doc. Fontanilla anounced him flat lined earlier. Pero alam nyo naman gaano ka samang damo si Koi. He's fighting now and I know he'll be ok soon"

Nag igting ang panga 'ko. We really have to decode the mail. I know there's an answer in that letter. And if we found out who's responsible for this. Damn, hell will welcome them. I will welcome them.

We can't bring Koi to the hospital because it will be too dangerous for him. It's an open facility and it's gonna be hard for us to secure his safety. That's why we have our own clinic here in our headquarters.

Koi's one of the strongest member of 4M. They know what he can do and even if I am in their position and I have plans taking our group dowm, Koi's definitely one of the member I want to get rid of. He's a sharp shooter, he can fight 10 guys single handedly, he can run a car faster than anyone I know. He's skilled for a reason. Mostly, he's always ready to take a bullet for us. He's ready to die.

But we're all not.

"Emp" June caught our attention. Kakapasok nya lang ng clinic. "You have to see this"

Agad akong sumunod sakanya sa below zero. Ang pinaka restircted na parte ng hideout. Our basement knows everything that's happening in the world. Even the stop light. We can control it.

We went inside the elevator and Jake pressed the Zero botton. And we went down. 20 floors below earth's surface.

I saw Flash with his assistants infornt of hundreds of monitor. He's the head of the hacking department. They know everything that's happening.

"Flash" I called his attention. He's with Kyohei and Kenji. They're watching something on the monitor.

They're looking at some CCTV footage. Yeah, we have the access to all the cameras in the world. We can hack it. It's called God's Eyes.

We're reviewing the CCTV of the highway. It was 11:03 am when there's a red challenger beside Kio's Car. The next CCTV is 20 meters away. Flash paused it and zoomed the picture till we saw who's driving.

"He's wearing a mask and he has a super light blue eyes." Sabi ni Jake sa gilid. "No one's with him" sabi nya ulit.

Wala nga syang kasama. He must be skilled to do it alone.

"1-2-0, check this plate number." Sabi nya sa isa sa mga tauhan nya at sinend nya ang plate number.

Wala pang ilang segundo ay nahanap agad ni 1-2-0 ang plate number.

"The car is from singapore. Bought 4 months ago under the name of Felipe Chui, Sy sr. Delivered here 3 months ago." Sabi ni 1-2-0.

"1-2-4, Location" sabi ni Flash.