Chapter 51: Coven Judecca

Tomorrow

We just finished our morning training and it's now 12:00 pm. We recieved an e-mail from an unknown identity and it's imposible for us to crack it down. I'm sure Flash can handle this. He's one of the highest paid hacker in the world. No doubt.

But we're just so bothered what the e-mail is all about. In this time where everything is not safe and all these people so eager to kill me or my friends, I know we have to act fast.

"Hindi ba natin sasabihin sa pinuno ang mga banta?" May pag aalinlangan na sabi ni JM.

"Are you kidding? You're scared because of death threats? We are recieving death threats every fucking day." Bwisit kong sabi sakanya.

"But Emp, you know how dangerous it is now. Malapit ka ng maihalal na bagong pinuno ng organisasyon. Tayo na ang magiging pinaka matataas, you know how all of this works. You die, we die, at sa ibang samahan na mapupunta ang puwesto"

I just brushed my hair out of annoyance. They all really want to bring me down. But that wont happen.

Never.

Agad na bumukas ang pinto at bumungad dun si Jake.

"Emperor..." sabi ni Jake pagka pasok sa chilling place namin. Namumutla sya at halos hindi maipinta ang mukha.

Nandito kaming lahat sa chilling place maliban lang sakanya at kay koi.

Where's koi?

"S—si Koi." Napatayo si Kyohei, Kennji at Shin.

"Wheres Koi? What happened to you?" Tyaka ko lang napansin ang may bandage nyang braso. There's blood trying to get out from the white bandage on his shoulder.

"He's Critical now. Nasa basement sya sa head quarters. Doc.Funtanilla is taking care of him."

We didnt spent another second there and we went to see Koi.

Its a hidden place na 'yung mga parte lang ng organisasyon namin ang nakakaalam. And it's one of the most dangerous place if you're not part of it. The moment that you find out about that place and you're not part of us, you will be hunted down and be killed, no matter what happens.

Imposible din namang malaman ng ibang tao ang basement. It'so hidden and it's impossible for someone to find it with their bare eyes.

Me, Blue, Shin, JM, June, and Steaf went to see Koi together with Jake. While Kyohei, and Kenji went somehwere. They will take care of things.

"Fontanilla, how is Koi?" I asked him. Ng makita ko si Koi na nakaratay ay para akong sinindihan sa loob. He looks so bad I dont know if he can make it.

That fucking bastard. Isang malaking pagkakamali para sakanila ang samantalahing kaunti ang miyembro ko.

"He's in a bad shape. Sad to say but I think we need to transfer him to a hospital. We don't have all the equipments here to save him"

Agad na naginit ang ulo ko sa sinabi nya. "What the fuck do you mean we don't have the equipments? Then buy whatever it is!"

"But Emperor, I need the opinion of my other co-Doctors. This is a hard case. His brain is badly damaged and I dont want to make any procedure that I'm unsure. Maraming namuong dugo its too risky to do it here."

I breath in and punch whatever is near me. "Just do whatever the fuck you can! You have to save him or youre going to hell" he just nodded and left.