Chapter 1

Hello lovely readers!!! If you somehow stumble across my books then.....honestly I'm sorry. But if you don't know, I kinda suck at writing but I have a bunch of fanfics to write. Including this one. So anyways enjoy this book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's POV:

Oh just another jolly good day at school!!! I wake up, get ready, walk to school, get beat up before going into class, get bullied DURING class, get told to kill myself, go back home, go to bed, then do this all over again. UGH WHY CAN'T KACCHAN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?!?!?!? AND WHY DOES 7TH GRADE HAVE TO BE SO HARD!?!?!?!?!?!?

When I walk into my house, I find my mother on the couch just...asleep. 'awww mom over-worked herself again.' I think while I put some covers over her and start making dinner for when she wakes up.

She wakes up and and hears me cooking and starts freaking out. "Izuku nononono!!! This is the third time that you have had to make dinner for you mother. MOTHER!! I should be making food for you!!" She says trying to get in the way of my cooking. "Mom please I took a class on cooking and I want to try something new" I lied about one part in that sentence. I really did want to try something new, but I never did take a class on cooking in my entire life. But mom seemed to enjoy it so I just kept cooking till I hot very good at it.

(Time skip to after they're done eating)

"Izuku that was wonderful!!!!"
"Thanks mom I'll make it again tomorrow ok?"
"Fine but at least let me make you your lunch for tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow so we can spend time all day tomorrow. PLEASE!!"
"Ok fine mom. Goodnight!!" I say walking up to my room.
"Goodnight sweetheart" my mom says going to her room as well.

I go to sleep tired. And good thing to because I was going to bed early, so that means I'll have lots of energy tomorrow.

(Time skip also skipping Saturday)

I wake up EXHAUSTED!! I look down at my shirt and it seemed to stretch over night. I take my shirt off to put on some regular clothes (because it's a Sunday) and I see two busts on my chest "AHH" I reach down between where my two legs meet and fine a big part missing "AAAHH" I screamed again waking up my mom. "Izuku!" My mom is at my door. I run over and lock it. "Izuku dear are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine" !!! The voice that just came out of my mouth was to high compared to my normal voice. "Uh are you ok you sound weird?" "Uh yes ma'am in perfectly fine!!" "Well the office called me in to do some extra work so we can't spend time with each other I'm sorry. But I made you lunch and it's in the fridge." "Ok love you mom bye!!" I say trying to make my voice sound deep. After I spoke my mom left.

I quickly grab a towel and run to my mom's room and look through all of her drawers. 'Ah I found a bra and put it on. I look in the mirror to see that the bra was little and my hair was longer and my eyes started changing to a light pink. "It it's a bit to small but that doesn't matter. I'll also have to change these girly eyes of mine. I'll go shopping for some stuff" I walk out of the house with 400 dollars that my mom kept just in case of an emergency.

I get to the store with a hoodie on covering my hair and trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

I walk into a store and buy a thing that you put around your chest to make it look smaller. (Don't know what it's called or even if it exists) I also buy eye contacts and a wig that matches my hair but not my hair color and some wig glue to help keep my hair stay put and I bought spray paint so I can paint the wig my hair color. And some other things.

I arrive at home and instantly paint the wig. I then try everything on.

When I put everything on, my (male) underwear didn't fit so I tied a rope around it like a mini belt to keep it up. After that my mom came home.

"Izu~ I'm home!! We can spend time with each other no-wait you didn't eat your lunch."
"Sorry mom I forgot to, I spent to much time on studying." I day scratching the back of my neck
"Well let's eat it together then go to bed. Sound good?"
"Sounds wonderful" I say with a genuine smile on my face

(Time skip to when they're done)

"Alright goodnight mom"
"Goodnight izuku"

I went to bed forgetting school was tomorrow.