David

David

Style and look inspiration for the parents )

~ Lily 1992~

It started my sophomore year, everyone else's junior year. Your mother and I were in the bathroom, unfortunately today it was particularly crowded. Sierra and Hermione at the sinks fixing their makeup. While your mother sits in the window taking a long drag one her cigarette. She and I stuck to each other's sides back then. So when she would go to smoke in the bathroom, making every toxic puff last as long as it could. I would be by her side.

"Damn it!" Someone in the stall screams as the pound against the wall.

"Everything okay in there?" Hermione asks knocking on one of the stalls. It opens to reveal a teary eyed Alice Smith. That was Alice back then. She was what a rebel without a cause, a serpent loner who wore the jacket as a suit of armor.

"Alice?" I ask and your mother tenses. Much like you and Betty, Alice and Naomi were complicated. Back then Naomi used to sleep around.

-Y/n 2018-

"Wait wait wait," I say stoping her, "did she sleep with Hal?"

"Oh god no," Lily says, "listen to the story!"

"Fine fine fine," I say to her.

-Lily 1992-

Naomi was known to sleep around. She loved a good night with no strings attached. Many of late night visits. A couple of which included our good friend FP Jones. Who at the time was on and off seeing Alice. This caused many fights between the two girls which strained a friendship they had growing up.