"I don't care about him are you finish"

"yes" she left the room.

I  sighed in relief.

Hours passed and a doctor walked in.

"Well look who is awake?"

"When can I leave?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Well aren't you in a rush... you have to stay here a week due to the fact you were found severely dehydrated. Oh and to let your erupted tissue in you pelvic area grow back."

"well...have you seen my brother?"

"No I'll ask the nurses"

"ok"

After the doctor left it was close to midnight. I feel asleep watching Boondocks.

The week flew by fast. The nurses were nice and I was able to walk out the hospital injury free.I waited for Adrian but he took to long I figured he forgot so I called a Uber.

I told the guy Adrian address. We arrived a little after 30 minutes. I thanked and paid  the drive before exiting.

I went to Adrian apartment and knocked on his door.A pretty girl opened the door. She was brown skin with brown eyes and full blossom lips. Her natural kinky curly hair flowed to her collarbone. She had on Adrian shirt.

"Uh who are you?"she asked.

"This is my brother apartment who are you" I asked.

"Ohh it's nice to meet you I'm Kaili... he said he went to the trap"

I'm guessing from my facial expression she knew what I was about to asked.

"on the corner of Flint street" she answered.

After I put my stuff in my room. I left. I know Adrian is not selling dope. How did she know? They must be serious if he allowing her to know that much information. But, how else do he pay bills? My mind drifted into thought walking.

I finally arrive and knock on the door."Who the fuck is it" Somebody said.

"Uhhh I'm looking for Adrian"

A buff man with dreads open the door. He licked his lips smirking. "Yo A one of yo shortys asking for you" he hollered in the house.

Adrian came to the door. "Kai- When you get out the hospital?"

"I knew yo ass forgot! I got out hours ago"

"How you know where I was"

"Cali- Kaili told me"

"Damn she still there fuck"

"Adrian what you doing here I hope you not selling."

"Mane don't worry about what I do, lights gotta stay on somehow"

"Sorry this ain't it drae"

he chuckled "mane go home it's getting dark"

"So what happened to basketball"

he shrugged

I gasped.

"OMG you quit"

He gave me that really look.

"We don't got practice on Saturday.Get home" he shut the door in my face.

"Fuck you too" I yelled, it was followed by a lot of deep laughter from inside.

After I got home Kaili was long gone. I decided to take a hot shower. After I got out I found baby boy sleep with Pj Mask on. They left him by himself.I took this time to think of a name for him.

Jaylin

***

After bathing, playing and Trying to put Jay to bed he still up scampering around.

"BABY BOY GET YOUR ASS IN BED DAMN" I yelled he just looked at me from the side of his eye and rolled it.

"No my name Jaylin now fathead" he stuck his tongue out

"Please" I started to whine.
I slide down and put my head in my knees and began to fake cry.

"Oh no" he said and started running to me.

"Let's go to bed ,let's go to bed ,you don't cry" I tried not to laugh listening to him and maintain character.

"Come on sissy bed" he grabbed my hand as I stood up and walked up in his room.

We both layed in his bed.
I hummed until he fell to sleep then got out of his bed and went to mines. Soon as my head felt that pillow, I was out like a light.

The alarm clock woke me up. I looked at the time it said 6 am.

I hate school.