Chapter 3

Hal, Oliver, and Barry awoke with a startling shock. They heard crying, whimpering, and pleading. Their fatherly maternal instincts kicked in upon realizing who it belonged to.

"Hey, hey, hey, Tone, wake up" Hal said shaking the viciously trembling child. What the child screamed upon waking up, brought fear to the three adults.

"DARKSEID" Antone bolted right up. His eyes were given birth to twin streams. The three adults looks of worry, turned that of heartbreak upon seeing the multicolored Roman numeral 'x' in his eyes. 

Barry got to his "son's" strength and said "Xerex, is that you"

'Xerex' nodded and said "Yes, father, I'm back home, for good this time." The kid stood up, back jumped onto the back of the couch. He did a back twirl flip, landing in the entryway of the kitchen. His back was turned to his spirit and soul relative.

" We don't have much time, fathers, I need the three of you to gather the entire Justice League. After spirit traveling and training, I have discovered grace news" He did a quick 180 on his heel. He had a serious look on, as well as a tone to match with what was said next.

"Darkened is back. He is here and stronger than ever." Xerex turned back around, stretched his arm out, a white mass opened up. He walked through to who knows where.

"Wait, Fathers!?" Oliver and Hal said shocked in unison.