Chapter Twenty-Six : The Proposal

Start from the beginning

We both got lost into each others eyes, we both leaned in and our lips met in a passionate kiss. She softly pulled away from the kiss and rested her forhead against mine.

"Lou, it's beautiful. Thank-you for this, thank-you for all you've done for me. Just for everything." She whispered.

I smiled and kissed her once more.

"Your very welcome babe." I pulled her up to her feet and held her tight against me, I just wished that this moment would last forever.

I looked down at my watch, WHAT! Oh goodness, it was five hours before the concert! We had to leave now!

"Babe, I'm sorry but we have to leave. We have to go to the O2 Arena by three o'clock p.m for soundcheck.

"Well what are we waiting for Lou! Let's go!" Amber yelled out while grabbing my hand and running to the car.

Harry's P.O.V

This has got to be it.... Kendal will love this dress I bought her for tonight... err...well I hope she does. We've had such a great vacation, she got on well with my family. It was important to me that she liked my family and vice versa. The way Kendal makes me feel so out of this world, she's the only girl who's ever made me like this. She is truly the only girl for me. I remember all the moments we had on this vacation, the way she would laugh, and how her smile would be so bright.

Well, I should be getting ready right now. Hmm... what should I wear? I walk into my closet I just decided to wear my Ralph Lauren white polo shirt, with tan chinos, and my white low cut converse. I looked myself once more in the mirror and smiled. I actually think Kendal would like what I wearing. She always likes when I wear these polo shirts of mine.

I hear my iPhone buzz and see a text message from Zayn. Huh? Why would he be texting me? Oh, right he was going to be proposing to Dani tonight. I smiled. I'm so happy for the two of them, they really are each others halves. It's a funny thought though, everyone except Dani knows what is going to happen. I can only see the shocked look on my best friends face. I read the text message from Zayn,

Zaynster: Hazza! I'm so nervous for tonight! What if Dani says no... I don't even want 2 imagine that, that would be a nightmare.

Goodness. Zayn was worried about Dani saying no to his proposal, that shouldn't even be the case. I already know that Dani would say yes. No doubt about that.

Hazza: Zayn, dude. I already know Danielle will say yes. She loves you more than anything else in this world. Don't worry about that, we all know she will say yes.

Within seconds I recieve a reply from Zayn,

Zaynster: Your right man, thanks again :) You always know what to do.

Hazza: Haha, yeah I know. I am Harry Styles after all. Lol, joking. Now stop txting me and think of what your going to say to Dani when you propose tonight.

Zaynster: LOL. Aiight, I will. Bye.

Zayn could be a bit dramatic sometimes, oh well. That's what we love about him. I looked over to the dress I bought Kendal. Now would be the best time to give it to her.

Kendal's P.O.V

I hummed Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' to myself, as I packed my things.. I really like that song because it describes my relationship with Harry perfectly. Today is going to be the night that Zayn will propose to Danielle. Ahh! I'm so excited! I cant wait to see the look on her faceI hear a knock on my door.