He wanted that nothing was between them and yet he felt an emptiness inside of him. He slowly let his back hit the railings and slid down on the ground, the wet floor drenched his pants but he didn't cared at all.

He sat there, regretting everything he has done. He felt bad and yet he felt like this was the best for both of us. Hyunjin wasn't running after him again. He didn't want hyunjin to waste his time on something that was pointless. It felt like a road that just goes on and on but it was clear today that the road ended in two different ways.

Seungmin inhaled deeply. Stay strong.

Weeks have been passing by. Seungmin tried his best not to think about the latter but everytime, he failed. He felt the urge to talk to him when he saw him the hallways but he knew that Hyunjin would ignore him.

Seungmin had to admit, he missed his presence. He almost forgot the fact that they were in the same class and he was actually glad about that but then he found out Hyunjin changed classes.

Seungmin shook his head unsurely, waiting a second before responding. ''T-that guy...''

''Which guy?''

Seungmin didn't realized he actually said that at loud. He sheepish smiled. "S-sorry, never mind.''

''Is everything really okay?''

''Yes.'' He almost immediately answered.

Chan knew he couldn't get anything out of the boy and he respected that. He was not that guy to force anyone.

''Do I need to walk you to your class?'' Chan asked, changing the subject.

Seungmin shyly nodded as he stood up from the small bench. Chan smiled brightly and grabbed both bags from the ground and started to walk while he was carrying both.

Seungmin was happy that Chan has been a huge distraction, even though he didn't wanted to admit that. He felt a giant emptiness after what happened yesterday. He just couldn't stop thinking about what he say. The words: 'I like you' kept repeating in his head.

He just thought about the fact that it probably didn't came from his heart but his mind. Seungmin was almost 100% sure that Hyunjin was just confused. How can he like him?

''Are you coming?'' Chan waved in the distance. The boy looked up to see that a good 5 meters were separating them.

''Yes! coming.''

-

Seungmin stared at the empty spot next to him. He missed hyunjin next to him. The boy that used to be his company when he felt lonely, made him so lonely now.

He shook his head, not wanting to think about this anymore. He hated it. He hated that he didn't said anything and left the boy with no proper words. All he wanted right now was to make it up, to set things straight.

But it's going to take a while before they can talk normally again, if they even want to talk to each other again.
He felt bad, he never had been a good friend in the first place, let alone being a good boyfriend,

Wait what?

The teacher walked in as he slammed the door behind him.

"Apparently," he started, what was a bit unusual since he always greeted the class before saying anything else. "We have a new student in our class after someone changed with him."