5 - "what he's cute?"

Start from the beginning

"He really said that though? You're lying." I mumbled, ridiculously feeling myself blush.

"Yeah.. I'm lying." Rose's voice trailed as I punch her in the arm in that moment.

"Are you serious? I look like a total sissy, blushing right now!" I groaned, covering my cheeks with my hair.

"Alex Gaskarth is too good to be true." Cara breathed out, ending our conversation about the band member.

.

.

LUKE'S POV

.

"Well what are we even supposed to tell them? Oh hey, we are really excited to be on tour with you guys!"

"No no no.'' Ashton shook his head. "There has to be a way around this, we can clearly tell management, that we demand a different band to open on tour for us."

"And what, date them? You heard Stacey, she said the other option would be to.." Calum couldn't even say it, just cringing at the thought.

"Well if that ever happens, I call Jenna."

"And why exactly?" I glanced at Michael.

"She just seems like the most decent out of all of them." Michael shrugged. "And I like decent people, so.."

"No, that's actually Tess I think. She's pretty sick on the bass if you ask me." Calum mumbled, looking down at his hands.

Looking out the car window, I sighed, turning to look at them. "These are the girls we've been rivals with ever since the start. You're saying we can suddenly just be nice to them?"

"Well, not necessarily nice. But touring sounds better than.. Dating." Ashton spoke uncomfortably, shuddering at his own words. "How long exactly?"

"Two months, both in America and back home in Australia."

I groaned. "So.. We're basically bringing them home with us?..Wait that sounded wrong."

"No, just.. Well, yeah kind of." Calum nods, furrowing his eyebrows.

"They better not mess things up for us, I swear.'' Mikey shifted around in his seat before glancing at me.

"We're old enough to be completely mature about this, right?" I asked them.

"No.. No we aren't." Ashton chuckled. "But we can give it a shot?"

"Only if they do the same. But if that isn't the case, then it's definitely back to war."

"The war we always seem to win." Calum smirked slightly.

.

.

****

.

We were all sat in the waiting room, waiting for the receptionist to call us over for the meeting, and I guess things were going pretty smooth, until we realized this meeting was the meeting where we'd meet up with Girls Like Boys and Stacey.. Talk about awkward, right?

Running my fingers through my hair a few times, I played with the hole in my skinny jeans boredly, until I hear a door open and then close.

Looking up, all of us boys looked at what was at the door, or should I say who. Here were the females.

They all froze, as Cara narrowed her eyes.

"Hello girls, you can come take a seat and wait for your meeting with Miss Stacey."

"Sarah, what the hell are they doing here?"

"Well.. You are both on the same management team." She tilted her head in confusion. Sarah looks onto her computer, before looking back up. "Both groups are scheduled for the same meeting."

"Woah wait what?" Jenna's eyes widened, also making her way towards the desk.

Rose sent us all a glare as I teasingly wave.

"Hey Rosie, long time no see!" Michael spoke sarcastically as she rolled her eyes, not even taking another glance at us as she flips us off.

I snickered slightly, holding a hand to my mouth.

"Well there must be some sort of mix up, because we're here for a meeting about the tour."

"Yes, the Five Seconds of Summer tour, says here." Sarah nods slowly.

We were clearly dying of laughter at all their reactions, they looked completely shocked, maybe even more than that. They also looked a combination of pissed, and emotional. In other words, constipated. Just joking.

"Very funny, okay joke's over, you can put the cameras away now! There's no way we're on MTV's Disaster Date are we because I'm cracking up. Where's my money?" Jenna called, Tess biting her nails anxiously. The usual.

They were a complete joke, like always.

"I'm sorry if you're upset girls, I'm not sure if I--"

"No Sarah, it isn't your fault." Cara sighed, looking at her sadly.

I can't believe I was watching this.

.

.

ROSE'S POV

.

"I'm sorry, but I can't be in the same room with them. Unless you want me to tear the place apart then yeah sure." I gushed, my eyes widening.

"Rose, they're the next band you'll be opening for. You might as well try now. I'm sorry.'' Sarah sighed. "This wasn't my idea, I'm just the messenger.."

"They're laughing at us. Are you serious? We can't do this." Jenna shook her head.

"I'm sorry. This is something you'll have to check in with Stacey about. She's the head of the whole thing so.. I'm not really sure what's going on, I'm sorry." She shook her head.

"It's okay." Cara reassured, yet it wasn't.

But it wasn't her fault, she was just a receptionist.

"Call me?" Michael joked, referring to Sarah as I scoffed.

"See." Tess hissed, but Sarah was smiling, her cheeks turning a slight pink.

We all look at her like she's crazy, as she shrugged.

"What, he's cute?" She shrugs, holding back a laugh.