"There's nothing wrong with me driving. I'm in perfect condition. Next time you raise your voice at me is the same time I will teach you what'll happen." Alec was getting angrier and angrier. He was more mad at the thought of them getting better rather than them being high. Them being high is something he's used to but the hope was something new.

"You not seeing me was intentional. I hate you both and until you two are better I think it'd be best if you left me the fuck alone." Alec kissed Lilian on the head before stomping back to the bench to wait for the game to start.

-------

"Hey, Liam, Alec! Think fast!" Alec heard Brett yell. Alec saw Brett and some other guy throw two balls at them. Liam spun around and caught one while Alec grabbed the other. Alec threw the ball back at Brett after he turned around, Brett turned around but was too slow to catch it, causing the ball to slam into his chest.

"Oh, they play." Everyone heard coach yell. Alec and Liam glanced at each other confused.

-------

When everyone got into place the game started with Brett taking the ball. Scott called for Liam, who was closer, to stop Brett but two other boys body slammed him at the same time throwing him down. Alec tackled Brett but not before he shot the ball into the goal.

"And I was a little nervous about this game, princess." Brett whispered to Alec. Alec was starting to get angry but knew that Brett had the right to know about Garrett.

Scott was watching both of his betas as they got angry, ready to jump in and stop them. Stiles watched as Alec and Brett whispered to each other but it was too quiet for him to hear anything.

"I'm telling you this because you don't deserve to die. Number 7 is an assassin killing supernatural creatures." Alec walked off towards Liam not giving Brett the chance to respond. Liam jumped off the ground and took his helmet and gloves off. Scott and Stiles were ready to intervene if Liam looked ready to pounce.

He was just about the jump at the two boys, if you could even call them that, that slammed into him when Alec appeared out of nowhere. He grabbed Liam by the collar and drew him close to himself.

"Go ahead and fight them. In the first two minutes of a fucking scrimmage. Unless you want to get benched you better put those fucking gloves back on and calm the fuck down." Liam was scared. Liam was scared of Alec and did immediately as he said. Alec's eyes weren't even glowing but Liam knew he was pissed and that it wouldn't be a good idea to mess with him right now.

Stiles took the next face off and Alec could hear everything he was saying to the so called teenager with facial hair. Alec would have probably laughed if he still wasn't so angry at Stiles from earlier in the locker room. When Stiles won the face off Alec was surprised and when he made a perfect pass to Kira he was impressed. Kira scored a perfect goal making everyone happy to be on the board.

"Dude she's gonna get benched you know." Alec told Scott who was ecstatic that his girlfriend scored the first point. Not even a minute later Kira was benched for not passing. Alec figured it was probably for the best. One less supernatural on the field.

Brett had the ball again and this time no one was able to stop a Beacon Hills player from slamming into him. Alec, Liam, Brett and Garrett all ended up hitting each other. Brett hitting Liam and Alec and Garrett hitting the two of them. Stiles grabbed Alec while Scott grabbed Liam. They hauled them away from where the rest of the people were.

"How hard did you hit him?" Scott asked Liam. Liam was the first to make contact between him and Alec. Stiles was getting worried about the fact that he was still holding Alec up, knowing that Alec would normally jump away and not accept help from anyone, especially since he was pretty sure Alec was still pissed at him.

"I didn't. He hit me." Liam answered showing his arm that was completely broken.

"Close your eyes." Scott snapped the bone of his arm back into place, so that it could heal. The refs started to pick up Brett since he couldn't stand on his own when Scott heard the sound of a blade being sheathed.

"Are you cut? Did Garret cut you?" He asked both boys becoming frantic.

"No, no. I'm okay." Liam said feeling around his body looking for cuts.

"I don't think I was cut but I can't walk on my leg." The three other boys looked at his leg and saw that his knee was completely knocked out of place. They all winced at the pain he must be feeling. Scott pushed it back into place before making sure Alec wasn't cut.

"Then he missed." Scott said.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"You think it's one of us." Scott nodded.

"He's after one of you." Stiles sighed not being able to believe that the two betas were in danger.

--------

"Coach. I don't think I can keep playing. My leg is starting to really hurt." Liam told Coach on Scotts request. No one really wanted Liam or Alec to be on the field at the moment.

"Great. You're out because your leg is starting to hurt and Alec's out because he can't even walk right." Despite having his leg put back into place it still kind of hurt to put weight on it so he just over exaggerated how bad it was. Liam went to talk to Scott and Kira to inform them that neither of them were going to be playing the rest of the game.

Alec started thinking about Garrett and how easy it was to cut him. He didn't understand how he could have missed when he realized that Scott, Kira, Liam, and himself weren't the only supernaturals on the field. Brett was too. Alec ran into the school where he saw the paramedics taking Brett then followed the scent of blood to the locker room.

When he ran in, Brett was on the floor looking almost dead. Brett's eyes shot open and he looked at something behind Alec but before he could turn around someone was putting something around his throat. He knew it was the thermo cut wire.

--------

"Lydia just broke another third of the list." Stiles announced coming up to Scott, Kira, and Liam.

"Am I on it?" Liam asked wanting to know if he was going to be hunted or if he already was being hunted.

"No. But both Alec and Brett are." Stiles glanced back at where Alec was sitting last time he saw him, now just seeing an empty spot. Stiles wouldn't have admitted it but he was worried about Alec. "And I don't know about you, but I don't know where either of them are."

-----------

"He said we shouldn't even try for someone worth more. But now I've got you." Alec recognized the voice. It was Violet, Garrett's girlfriend, Alec was disappointed in himself for not even thinking that she could be helping him in his murder spree. "Just in case you didn't know. You are worth a whole lot of money Alec."

Alec glanced at Brett who was still laying on the ground and got really angry. How could she try to kill someone that doesn't even have a chance to fight back. He grabbed the wire that was now burning through his skin and started to pull it away from his neck. He turned around with the wire still in his hand and grabbed Violet by the throat before throwing her against the wall, knocking her out. Violet could have sworn his eyes flashed a different color before going back to gold.

Stiles and Scott ran into the room seeing the the two dead paramedics and Brett laying on the floor. Next they saw Alec with glowing eyes looking down at Violet who was on the ground. Stiles took note of the wire that still looked hot that was around his neck and the line on his neck that showed how the wire dug into his neck. He wondered what happened before they showed up.

"You should probably call your dad." Scott told Stiles who was still looking at Alec's neck. Alec ripped the wire off of him, letting Stiles see the line that's been burned in his hand.

"Uh, yeah."