Chapter Three : Hate

Song for the chapter: EXO - Tempo

Chaerin's POV (After the meeting with exo)

"So Chaerin," Jongin or Kai started the conversation between us,  making me look at him curiously. "Are you a virgin?" He asked and grinned,  winking at me.

Virgin? What is a virgin? Maybe I misheard, What if he said Virginia? But I'm an human! Not an Virginia!
(for those who doesn't know, Virginia is like an hotdog in the ph)

"What's an virgin?" I asked him quietly as his eyes widened. "U-umm... Nevermind, what's your n-name? I mean-! Nevermind..." He asked while stuttering, he's so cute ◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡

We chatted for the next 3 hours at our bedroom without knowing how much time we spend on talking to each other's, our conversation was disturbed when Suho opened the bedroom door. He reminded us to eat dinner and we went downstairs to eat dinner.

"Did you guys do it earlier?" Xiumin asked as I looked at him with a confused face while Kai was red as chili peppers. "Yah! Chaerin's innocent!" Taeyeol hitted Xiumin softly.

"Hehehe... Mianhae noona.." Xiumin said and giggled at the older girl. "Ey Kai, what were you doing with our fetus?" Eunchul asked Kai. "Talking?" I answered for Jonginnie since he froze.

"Ooh, Kai better take care of her since she's innocent." Suho said and nudged Jongin with his elbow. "Take care." He whispered and winked.

"Can we eat now?" I asked everyone as they laughed, nodding at me as everyone ate dinner without silence.

After the dinner, everyone went to their rooms but Kai said he will go to the mall with Chanyeol, Sehun,  and Chen. I was using my phone when a lot of notifications from Instagram disturbed me from playing Angry Birds. Since I was very curious, I opened the app.

yemansee: bitch, don't you ever steal our kai. u don't even have a chance with him because ur clearly the opposite of him, with a lot of reasons.

luginaakobes: ^^ one, he's handsome and ur ugly

tellmywhysoo:  ^^ two, he's talented and ur srsly just payed so that u can be in the group

pointcrolinvx: ^^ three, he's famous for his talents but ur just famous for you being a slut

honeysweet.kikuio: ^^ true. i think u should hang urself at the bathroom, cut ur neck or smth, stab yaself, or don't eat forever ( ͡°з ͡°)

Before I knew it, tears was already streaming. Yes, even over small things, I cry. My childhood neighbors always bully and hurt me for that, and I'm just used to it. I mean, do they even cry when someone die? Do they cry? Of course they die- I mean cry, sorry.

traumayized.pineapple: Don't go talk to Kai or else you'll receive more hate that you have now.

E-Eh? (mOMO-sENpWaI)

Shit. I'm crying in my bed, curling into a ball. I closed my phone and basically cried myself to sleep.

Yeh it's short but i ain't got time since i had my mid-year exams this month.

y'all look at my scoreseu:

Filipino: 38/40
EPP: 40/40
AP: 35/40
Science: 40/40
Math: 40/40
English: 39/40

^^ OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW DISKWKDOSOSIERHFH

sad news ↓↓

T H € R € ' $  M O R €  T € $ T $

I can't 😭😔😟😢😭

But hey,

Imma memorize the answers from the review since it has the same answers for the test

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)︻̷┻̿═━一- (school)
(Me)