Chapter Two : News

Song : Light by Wanna One

Jongin's POV

"Yah Kim Jongin, stop annoying me." Kyungsoo said and lightly glared at me as I giggled at his annoyed state. "Never!" I said as he sighed, making me annoying him while he was asleep.

"Have you guys heard the news?" Suho asked everyone as they shooked their heads. "What news? Sport news, Financial--" Sehun was about to continue when Xiumin already spoke.

"Oh! You mean the 14 years girl group? The group that every girl group copied their songs plus their choreography?" Xiumin asked. "Even 2NE1?" Chanyeol asked, too shocked. "Yup, even them plus SNSD? After School? T-ARA? Red Velvet--" Suho said as everyone glared at him, but he broke the glares to give them his phone which has the news displayed in the screen.

BREAKING NEWS

BLACKCESS, a South-Korean girl group that lived for 14 years already but haven't got love and support from fans nor the company they are under, gained popularity after maknae Chaerin was invited to the show Running Man alongside with GOT7 Jackson and SEVENTEEN Seungkwan.

But you know what's the reason the trending tag on Twitter in every countries or more known as #DISBANDGIRLGROUPSPARTY is? It's because a lot of girl groups including the newest (G)I-DLE copied their songs, choreographies, and music videos.

Here are some tweets :

@ncthiccle - is it me or Chaerin-unnie looks like Nana? #DISBANDGIRLGROUPSPARTY

@EXOlovesOXE - She has the voice of Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chen mixed with everyone's dance ability! Forgot to mention, almost every Kpop idol's beauty ❤
#DISBANDGIRLGROUPSPARTY

@babyluvmerrite - JACKSON AND SEUNGKWAN CALLING HER NOONA IS SO FREAKING CUTE >< #DISBANDGIRLGROUPSPARTY

@BLINKeuKEEK - So BLACKPINK copied BLACKCESS? I hate them now 😡 #DISBANDGIRLGROUPSPARTY

Everyone was reading including me but when I looked at her photo, she was pretty and cute...forgot to mention sexy and looks good at bed than Kyungsoo ;)

"Anyway, she's in the same company as where we are now. Let's practice and meet the group!" Sehun said and cheered. "Manager-nim said that we will live with them...and with our other half.." Chanyeol said as everyone at EXO-K smirked.

"EXO-M!!"

Chaerin's POV

"Gamsahamnida for today ChaeChae-noona!" Jackson said and hugged me. "Yah! I want to hug Chaewi-noona too hyung!" Seungkwan said and pouted, hugging my arm as I giggled at them. After filming Running Man, we exchanged our numbers and bid goodbye because we had to go to practice.

"Call me later guys!" I said and waved them goodbye which they happily did the same to me before I went inside the van with my group inside. "RinRin!" Everyone called me and greeted me with questions which I gladly answered with honest answers cause they know how I lie.

"Go to sleep, we don't have practice later but manager-ajumma said we will have a meeting with EXO and the CEO." Taeyeol  said as everybody nodded,  going to sleep.

Y'all it's short but oo, alam ko so don't me 😂