We plan to break into the MINISTRY OF MAGIC

A few days has past since Ginny came into Harry's room. They have come far since they first arrived they. They found out that Umbridge has the horcrux. But how to get it? Ron and Hermione were to busy to notice Harry and Ginny' guilty glances. Everynight Ginny would sneack into Harry's room and they would kiss,laugh in hushed tones and just talk. Ginny was also the first person Harry allowed to touch his scar.

"Will it hurt?" She had asked that night.
"Will what hurt?" I asked. Ginny and I were laying on my bed with Ginny's head on my chest and snuggled up in my side. I was tracing circles on the back of her hand.
"When someone touches your scar?"
I looked down at her questionly. She blushes slightly. Wow Ginny can blush? I asked myself
"Only Voldemort ever touched my scar. Flesh to fleah I mean. And that hurt alot. It felt like my skull was being ripped open."
"Oh." She said in a small voice.
"Why do you ask Ginny?"
"Because I..I just wanted to touch it. But never mind." She gave me a small smile. I took her hand and took her pointer finger,gently touching my scar. I gave her what I hoped to be a encouriging smile. She nodded as if she understood. She lightly traced my scar. A shiver ran through my body.
"Did that hurt?" Ginny asked,quickly taking her hand away.
"No it felt great. Really Gin." I smiled at her. She nodded and traced my scar again.

"Okay so me and Hermione-"Ron began but Hermione interupted.
"Hermione and I. Honestly Ron, know your language!"
Ron stuck his tongue out at her and continued
"As I was saying as I was rudely interupted. HERMIONE AND I have been spying on the ministry for the past month. And we have a way in." He said mischievisly.