The plan to get inside

Hey! I just wanted to say that I changed a few things about the characters. Like that Harry is an artist, Hermione sings, Ron learned to play the guitar and Ginny likes to write stories. I also would like to tell you to please mind my english. I am South African so yeah😊. I will also shorten the story a bit. Leave a few things out and such but the plot is still JK Rowlings as are the Characters. Also I am a bit short on data and end year exams just started but I end the 22 of November. Thats probably when I will be able to uodate again.

Harry's POV

We have spent a month brewing the Poly Juice Potion. We were relieved that the potion was finaly ready. Everyday we read in the THE DAILY PHROPHET about murders and disapearances. I couldn't help but feel somehow responsible,even if I knew it was ridiculous. The next day we could excicuts our plan. I really hoped it will work. The sooner we get this done and destroy it, the sooner we can move on to the next one. These days I rarley got time to sketch. But Ginny and I took every momentwe spent togehter with both hands. We didnt talk about the war. We talked about our dreams of the future and what we would do when the war is over. Ginny forbade us to use the word "if" . She said we should speak of our survival as a certainty. That way we have something to hold onto. She made me forget there was even a war going on at all.

Hermione's POV
I finished the potion. Everything was set. We had our targets. We knew where most of the Ministry's chambers and offices were. Ginny made it her duty to give us hope. We all loved her for that. She was alot like her mother,Mrs Weasley. Always making sure we were well fed. That we were comfortable. Honestly I think that it's good she is here. Harry smiled alot more. She made us all smile. Tommorow we go in