Ron's departure

Hey so I wouldn't have updated this weekend because I had a weekend thing with family and tonight we would've watched TV but my mom scrolled through the channels and FROZEN came on. So I have this ten year old sister who absolutely loves that movie so I decided "Why not update?"

I don't have anything against that movie but one can only watch it so many times😢😢.

So here I am in my room updating while listening to Olof singing "in summer!"

Please enjoy!☺

Ginny's POV

In the week that passed Hermione has mastered Legamency. That's a relief to all of us.

But Harry has been more secretive. He wakes up in the middle of the night and starts drawing,which disrupts the rest of us.

Ron's almost completely healed. But Hermione didn't let him do much,one of the few things Hermione lets him do is holding the Horcrux. But I think the horcrux is the reason for Ron's attitude.

If Harry,Hermione and I all sitting at the table,going through Hermione's notes to see if there are clues to how to destroy the horcrux,Ron would walk past us and mutter "Mom would not approve."

Approve of what, I had no idea.

Harry would sometimes suggest that he hold the horcrux for a little while, Ron would object. He would hold onto it like his life depended on it.

This has been carrying on for a week. Only Hermione had the patience with my brother.
Instead of Ron and Hermione fighting,it's been Harry and Ron.
It's hard to see the two best friends of seven years fighting. It's even worse for Hermione.

Harry and I have been spending less time together. I know because of the war we need to focus on that. But I still believe that we should at least have a little bit of fun. I don't like all this gloomy atmosphere. I guess I get that forms the twins.
I at least get Harry to smile. Ron just glares at me and Hermione just nods.

Ron also seems to know about Harry and I. Though he doesn't approve.
Me and Harry has become more public. (Well if you can call 2 people knowing public :/ )
What has changed in our relationship is that we started cuddling. Cue inward squeal.
The first time was awkward.

Harry was laying on his bed and I was sitting at the table.
Ron and Hermione went to a muggle. They've been gone a while. The tent was very quiet.
If you looked at, you would've made the mistake of thinking he was relaxed. But knowing him he was far from it. His eyes were closed,his left arm was behind his head and his right arm was laid across his stomach.

I always wanted to cuddle with a boy. I saw mom and dad do it. Along with other couples. They seemed content and happy.

I stood and my chair scraped along the floor. Shattering the silence like glass. Harry opened his eyes halfway and then closed it again.
I made my way towards him. I stood next to him. This time he opened his eyes completely. Before my Gryfindore worthy courage leaved me, I layed down next to him. His whole body turned stiff, but I ignored it. I layed my head on his chest and put my leg in between his. I draped his one arm across his stomach . I just layed there awkwardly.

After a few seconds he relaxed and brought his arms around me.
That's when I felt content,happy and loved in a way your family can make you feel and more.

Since then I've been cuddling and snuggling in him,much to Ron's distaste. Well when Harry isn't distracted by the war and we have to keep watch outside the tent.

Right now I'm watching Hermione cut Harry's hair to my displeasure. Harry just laughs at my expression everytime Hermione cuts off a strand of hair.
He knows how much I love his hair. It looks rough but it's soft and full in its texture.

Suddenly Hermione stops cutting. A look of realisation and disbelief crossed her face.
"Oh my Gosh!" She drops the scissors and rushes to the table.
It's now my turn to laugh at Harry's expression.
He looks panicked and frantically touches the back of his head in search of a bold spot. When he's satisfied that he hasn't found any, he gets up and walks to Hermione.  I follow and stand on the other side of her.

"Hermione,what are you looking for?" Harry asked her.
"I can't believe I missed it," Was all that she said.
Harry grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her gently.
"Hermione not all of us are as smart as you. Please explain to us what you missed."Hermione scowled at the last part. 
"Harry when you were in the Chamber of Secrets,you stabbed Riddle's Dairy with a basilisk fang."
Harry nodded and turned white at the memory. I shuddered. That's when he thought I was dead and later on in thought he was going to die.
Hermione continued, "Before you did that you stabbed the basilisk in the mouth with the sword of Gryfindore." She stopped and waited for Harry to confirm it.
He nodded.
"The sword absorbed the poison of the basilisk poison. It absorbs poison Harry! We need the sword to destroy the horcrux!" She jumped up and down. It only took a second for us to join her.

This only lasted a second before we got interrupted.
"Yeah that's just great!" Ron said bitterly. "Now we still need to find the sword. We're still not any closer to destroying the horcrux!"
"Yeah but now we now how to destroy it." I say glaring at Ron.
"The sword is stollen. It doesn't help us one bit." He yelled at me.

My heart sank. He did have a point.

"Harry has dragged us all into this useless "mission". Not knowing what he is doing. "Ron yelled again.
"I told you everything Dumbledore told me!" Harry yelled this time.
It's not Harry's fault.
"Then clearly Dumbledore didn't know anything!"
"We didn't have much to go on!" Harry retorted.
"That's it! I'm leaving!" Ron grabbed his backpack.
Hermione was blocking his way.
"Ron please-"
"Have fun with Harry!"
He stormed past her.

Without thinking, I ran after my brother and jumped on him. The feeling of being crushed began.

Guesse what?

Pirates of the Caribbean saved me!!

😃😃😄😄😅😍❤❤