3

The Cullen's

"So you drag me to the cafeteria but you don't even get anything to eat?" Bella questions in a confused tone and I shrug with my nails attempting to dig into my palms even more than they had this morning. I should have fed this morning, I should of fucking gone hunting! Stupid new diet! Stupid humanity and new lifestyle! Gripping the metal table in front of me I give her a smile.

I should probably mention that by 'new diet' I mean for the last 30 years I have been struggling to come off human blood. It's usually something you need help with, like a support group or something, an anchor but being on the run kind of gets in the way with such things.

"Who are they?" Bella's voice brings me out of my thoughts and I instantly get the scent of what I would smell like had my finger not hold this ring. Using my gift I shut my mind and body off to any gifts they may have that would expose me and I turn to the group in front of me to avoid all eye contact with the new group that have just entered.

"The Cullens." Replies Angela who also works on the paper

"Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago." Jessica explains leaning in to us and I almost snort at her whispering to make it so they don't hear. They can most definitely hear.

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela adds and this time both I and Jessica snort but everyone only hears Jessica's before she goes into more depth.

"Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett they're together." I finally turn toward the group to see the two described reaching the table. The blond - Rosalie? Looks 18 and absolutely gorgeous and by the way she carries herself she knows it. The boy who's arm is attached to the blonde's has dark hair and looks like a weight lifter but from his playful glint in his eyes I can tell he's a softy - at least for the blonde.

"I'm not even sure that's legal." I roll my eyes at Jess.

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela whispers as if she's told the girl this before. They're also most probably mates.

"But they live together. It's weird!" Jessica tries to defend her point. Before going back in for the rest of the group.

"And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird by the way she's best friends with Jasper the blonde who looks like he's always in pain. Kind of how Theodora is looking right now" She jokes at the end and I roll my eyes at how correct she is. Looking at the two described I see a skipping girl with a smile on her face pulling a honey- blond curly haired boy along. My eyes skim over the boy again and his vision flutters to me where out eyes connect. When they do I can't help but gasp as I feel the strings of my heart twine with his and my emotions try to pull me towards him. All of this makes me feel extremely overwhelmed which only makes my hunger get worse.

Tearing my eyes from his I stand up and rush out the room and out the school to the woods ignoring the calls from Bella and Mike.