Chapter 3

Seyvanna

The structure towards which the unknown man seems to be heading is the Monster. I recognize the building of a few floors hidden between several others in the heart of Moscow. To reach it, you have to cross a long alley and pass through a gate guarded by armed men, who let the motorcycle pass without blinking. Upon arriving, the guy bypasses the building, not going to the main entrance for the club's customers, but to a garage door that leads to an indoor parking lot. He appears to be the only one with access. After entering a code on a touch surface pad to open the door, I see that there are only three parking spaces, one of which seems to be specifically reserved for his motorcycle...

The other two contain a sublime black Aurus armored type and right next to it a glossy black Bugatti. Probably one for a safe ride without anyone being able to shoot it, and the other for fast driving and getting away. The motorcycle seems to be ideal for escape and to lose any enemy.

As I get off the bike, I come to the conclusion that the guy turning off the engine of his Ducati, and wearing a helmet with a tinted visor, a dark suit and a stylish coat, is the owner of the Monster.

I expect him to remove his protective headgear so I can see his face, but he doesn't. I recognize Dominik, that guard with an AK-47 against his shoulder who approaches the guy to hand him a black skull mask.

The stranger who saved me finally takes off his helmet but turns his back to me to put on his mask. I recognize this polar blond hair.

I'm about to thank my savior and tell him I'm ready to go, that I can't stay here, that I have to find my brother before he gets killed, but Dominik comes and presses the barrel of his assault weapon to the back of my head! The guy with the skull mask starts to feel me up. He takes my knife from my garter and slips it into a pocket on his coat. Then he feels every part of my body, including my breasts, and my first reflex is to knee him between the legs! Immediately, he folds in two! I take advantage of this nanosecond to turn around in front of Dominik and send him a kick in the stomach before taking away his weapon! But this one, stronger and apparently more trained than me, responds much faster and, in a split second, my defense turns against me. I don't know how he did it, but I have Dominik's arm around my neck, my back is pressed against his hard chest and the tighter he gets, the more I feel like I'm going to pass out. He's giving me the sleeper hold. Unable to react with force, explores every part of my body; I even feel his gloved fingers feeling my pussy. I try to defend myself, but from behind, Domink suffocates me. I know this grip: another thirty seconds and I'll be out. The guy in the black skull mask finally finds the phone in my sweatshirt pocket. He looks at the screen, freezes, seems to think, then starts pulling the sim card out of the phone to avoid being found. My uncle was probably going to track the location of his phone that I had with me.